Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2024…part 2

I’d need to see a few still frames on that to be convinced.

1 Like

Waterfords tactics played into Limericks hands. The turnover stats prove it as well.

1 Like

Are from Mayo

They are but the rules applied to limerick were far different than the ones applied to Waterford.

WOD can more or less do as he pleases on the pitch. He pushed Callum lyons out over the sideline in a very cowardly act just after half time as lyons was just after striking.

Much of the limerick spare hand tackling/pulling is not legal in my book.

They are blinded by rage… It’s pouring out of them. They spent last week tearing into Limerick and they hadn’t even played last week

6 Likes

Barron always struggles against the Limerick’s and their Rubby League style tactics.

That time he got done for steps when there was around 5 of them swarming was RIP Hurling stuff altogether.

2 Likes

Has there ever been a more dominant hurler than Kyle Hayes in the half back line of any hurling team ever. I genuinely don’t think so.

Outstanding yesterday. Was motm realistically. What a hurler.

No ball will be pucked near him for the rest of the year.

3 Likes

Rubby league, inhalers and financial doping all that’s left for tonight’s bingo.

8 Likes

There’s also this…

In all fairness what the fuck was Davy at putting Jamie Barron out to mark Kyle Hayes? How was that ever going to end any other way. And then taking Barron off early to rub salt into the wound.

20 Likes

Made no sense at all. Barron to his credit hurled well enough when he moved of him.

Don’t forget EPO.

The irony of stating somebody can’t look at things objectively. All coming from the whipping boys of Munster.

2 Likes

Twas even referenced to on tsg last night I think

Unless he has backed Kyle for hurler of the year maybe?

4 Likes

Possibly.

1 Like

I wouldn’t disagree with that assessment of Kyle Hayes but putting a 5ft 8 Jamie Barron on him was a real Davy masterstroke. Waterford half forward line were wiped out in the possession stakes. Hard to understand the rationale in dropping Michael Kiely yesterday. Whatever limitations Kiely has, he’s big and has a good paw. Kiely improved things when he came on.

3 Likes

Mental decision from Davy. No sense in it at all.

I don’t think Davy’s heart is in it that much anymore to be honest.

1 Like

The entire team selection was baffling.

Well he should fucking well walk then.

7 Likes