Podders

Listened to the one where Tommy was talking about taking a lift with a lad who dropped the hand on him there earlier. Some storyteller.

Errah you’ve not hitched if you havent had that happen. The poor auld Spanish cunt.

It was funny, I hitched a fair bit from the age of 15 I’d say and said that when I have a car I’ll pick people up for sure - I’ve never picked anyone up, not once! And have never had the hand dropped on me…

You obviously werent as handsome as meself and Tommy.

I’ve never picked a lad up either, times have changed, just cant be at that sort of crack anymore really.

Tommy summed it up nicely, it was an agreement, he gives you a lift, you give him a bit of conversation and a few yarns.

Tommy won’t wear Jeans … Like chocolatemice who refuses to wear a tracksuit - they’re for children.

‘I’ll die in these pants’

Are you trying to say something here?

My memory is laser like.

I went into the shorts there in early February, twas time for it.

I remember as a kid we all wore shorts for a fair chunk of the year.

Years later I was told it was largely because you won’t grow out of shorts as quickly as trousers.

I’ve no idea what you’re getting at… I don’t wear tracksuits, they’re for children.

Indeed. And you walking into your local Super Valu in a pair of Daisy Dukes like a proper grown up.

@Thomas_Brady wears jean shorts

Only when going places… At home/walking the dog I’d wear sports shorts.

They riled Hector up something else. I am sure Hector played it up a bit himself but I think he was fairly pissed off with them at the same time as it was about his actual aunt. He got over it though

1 Like

Half the globe wear shorts every day.

Auntie Ray ffs

1 Like

It was February 11th. Just happened to listen to it earlier on in the car. Hector was vicious.

1 Like

Auntie Ray was the full back :grinning:

1 Like

@Atticus_Finch was hitching back to Granagh on time and this auld lad gave him a lift,after about 2 miles he dropped the hand and Atticus nearly jumped out even though the car was doin about 40mph

2 Likes