Podders

You said he was “ranting”, “raving” and “a lunatic”.

There is somebody who is swinging wildly alright. Have you worked out who it is yet?

Yes. @gilgamboa … I just said it. :roll_eyes:

You still haven’t worked it out.

5 Likes

Do you even know what you’re arguing? Joe has you lads so wound up you don’t know whether youre coming or going.

The ladz are doing a great job of proving me correct.

It’s early in the day so I’ll lay off you, this is too easy. I think you need the space to get your head together, to be honest.

On this I went hiking in Howth yesterday and listened to the final 2 hours of the JP podcast. It could really do with being split into chapters. Some bits are absolutely excellent, others drag on like hell.

That’s a no so.

You lads need to take a few deep breaths before typing . Joe has you rightly triggered.

1 Like

I’m literally shaking

More lies from the anti Joe crowd… They’re incandescent with rage. Look at @Cheasty and @gilgamboa here … Despite repeated posts and discussion on Joe Rogan that they’ve been replying to, they both think Joe offers a self help podcast :grinning:

They’re so incredulous it has made them irrational and unable to grasp basic concepts and bits of information.

1 Like

Peterson has gone full Gemma since he made the big time

See also Ewan. Some lads can’t handle the bit of attention.
I agree with the far right on two things now though covid and Joe Rogan is a decent interviewer. I’ve yet to be convinced on the rest but I won’t rule it out as I get older.

Another 15 minutes down,
You’d need to be taking notes really, it’s so all over the shop, I guess that’s the ‘beauty’ of a four hour interview, no need for structure or limitations.
We’ve just had Peterson bullshitting about rat/cocaine and monkey/alcohol studies, Rogan has shot him down but he’s been far too soft leaving Peterson with crumbs to satisfy his ego, he really needs to be a bit more forceful here (Rogan), is he worried JP will walk out?
I’m not sure if Peterson has made a single sensible or notable contribution in the first hour, but he’s made many mistakes (lies??)
So far Rogan 8/10
Peterson 1/10

Can’t understand what you guys see on n JP but he might redeem himself, it’s a very interesting conversation I have to say

There’s a bit coming up where he starts having an emotional breakdown talking about music but comes across as a fierce nerdy cunt. I left it off at that point

He’s a wrestling commentator. I lost interest in wrestling when I was 7

Tisnt so long ago you were singing come by ah here and saying different opinions were welcomed and now I can’t have a contrary view on a wrestling commentator :man_shrugging:

I’m not anti Joe. I just have no interest in wrestling commentators and think it’s odd that a fella would be taking life coaching advice from him

But you do you

The incels on the forum will be seething.

What’s an incel