Podders

I listened to the first 40 my notes of Rogan and Peterson, will probably get to the end at some stage, knew nothing about either besides the clues I had from the supporters/haters here.
I have to say I quite like Rogan going on that small sample, he lets his interviewee talk and challenges when he is unsure of the validity of the claims, quite a lot in the case of JP, but he’s good, has his work done and interjects with interesting asides. Seems to be very good at what he does, admittedly tiny sample.
Peterson is primarily a bullshitter, firing ‘facts’ at the wall at a rate of knots, Rogan cannot even keep up with challenging and many slip by, his opening monologue is bizarre, tje bit where he says ‘climate is everything’, there’s really no sense in what he’s doing there,
Fracking is completely harmless, really??? All those 7 million children dying every year of indoor pollution, it’s bullshit.
Seems to love the sound of his (surprisingly dweeby) voice, but it has given me a good idea of where many TFKers get their guidance.
Perhaps he’ll win me back, a long way to go, but he appears full of contradictions.

4 Likes

You’re so clueless about Rogan’s show you’re left ranting and raving like a lunatic.

1 Like

Stock across the board is plummeting. Even TFK’S stock is way down if you can believe it.

1 Like

He’s no Gorilla Monsoon, that’s for sure. The doyen of wrestling commentators.

1 Like

Everybody who disagrees with youse lot is a “lunatic” now. That’s the way it’s gone.

1 Like

I don’t mind him disagreeing. He’s factually incorrect and swinging wildly as a result.

You said he was “ranting”, “raving” and “a lunatic”.

There is somebody who is swinging wildly alright. Have you worked out who it is yet?

Yes. @gilgamboa … I just said it. :roll_eyes:

You still haven’t worked it out.

5 Likes

Do you even know what you’re arguing? Joe has you lads so wound up you don’t know whether youre coming or going.

The ladz are doing a great job of proving me correct.

It’s early in the day so I’ll lay off you, this is too easy. I think you need the space to get your head together, to be honest.

On this I went hiking in Howth yesterday and listened to the final 2 hours of the JP podcast. It could really do with being split into chapters. Some bits are absolutely excellent, others drag on like hell.

That’s a no so.

You lads need to take a few deep breaths before typing . Joe has you rightly triggered.

1 Like

I’m literally shaking

More lies from the anti Joe crowd… They’re incandescent with rage. Look at @Cheasty and @gilgamboa here … Despite repeated posts and discussion on Joe Rogan that they’ve been replying to, they both think Joe offers a self help podcast :grinning:

They’re so incredulous it has made them irrational and unable to grasp basic concepts and bits of information.

1 Like

Peterson has gone full Gemma since he made the big time

See also Ewan. Some lads can’t handle the bit of attention.
I agree with the far right on two things now though covid and Joe Rogan is a decent interviewer. I’ve yet to be convinced on the rest but I won’t rule it out as I get older.