Racism Continued

No that’s not it I’m afraid. Again you really struggle to understand written words.

why did you have to swipe left on Asians so mate? Out of safety?

Go on, this should be good.

It’s written there,in plain English. Again I have to implement my rule with you that if you ask a question already answered I can’t be replying. I had to discuss this with you earlier.

you haven’t answered anything. You said tinder is riddled with trannies and that you have to swipe left on every Asian out of safety.

That to me looks like you are saying you think that all Asians look like trannies. So to be safe you just avoided them.

If it’s something different then out with it. That’s what those words mean.

Saying they mean something else and then not outlining what they mean isn’t an out

I can’t waste time on this level of idiot

Jesus Christ

1 Like

Saw the longer video in the comments. For some reason it appears the chap tried get in to the van. Then decided to wrestle with them first then play the victim when they decided/tried to arrest him…The lads recording were having great craic anyway. I’ll tell you what there’s plenty of pricks in the guards and its no wonder. What right thinking person would want to be dealing with that shit day in day out.

I said all those things and lots more, whether they were jokes or in rows or whatever I said them, others have also made similar comments, but what I’m calling glas out on, and I’m sorry but I don’t think this will sink in for you, is that I don’t call people out for racist comments, having made them myself. The hypocrisy, that’s what I called out. I know you don’t follow what I’m saying,but it’s plain as day and I can’t keep repeating it.

A joke - The guard was kneeling on his arse when he was shouting - I cant breathe — So unless he breathes through his hole, which cant be fully ruled out, we have a nothing to see here.

1 Like

Fair play mate. You see just because someone says something is so, means fuck all,has to be tested to see it’s true. What about that arsehole with the camera, ‘ah he said he can’t breathe,so!’

You’ve asked this on numerous occasions recently. I’ve pointed them out to you and now you’ve changed tact to be railing against hypocrisy rather than an other posters racism, which is pretty hypocritical, ironically

5 Likes

Have any of ye sad cunts done a fuckin stroke all day

1 Like

That’s @Tank up to his tricks again … I stopped it at that point

So no reply to my explanation about what I was calling glas out on,you still don’t understand do you

You win though, it wasn’t like I was joking as we used to do on the board, or rowing with a poster. Sure I’ll just go back over your posts from years ago and see what you said. Oh no wait you threw multiple hissy fits and publicly resigned,only to come creeping back in

What weird freak decides to get out of their car to record this bullshit?

I made same horrible comments about travellers mate. I still hold a prejudice that was imprinted through a violent interaction.
I’m working on that prejudice because it’s something I don’t like about myself.
That’s the key. You need to first admit your prejudice and then work on it.
I wouldn’t stand over them in a place of employment, but I made them so I’ll own them.

The reason I left TFK the last time is because I don’t think anybody should have their real names associated with their TFK account. Anyone at all. And the twitter business is really messy for everyone involved.

I don’t think anybody, no matter how virtuous would want their TFK profile to be made public. It’s not what it’s about here, or at least I thought

2 Likes

I’ll withdraw that. Keep at it mate. Nice to see one Limerick poster own up to it

You need a fucking job

1 Like

Are you enjoying your holiday? You’re on here all day during it

Also I have a job, any luck getting one you were on before looking for hints