Pubs opening

They didn’t stop the rules from being widely flaunted the last time, they won’t stop them from being completely abandoned this time

Like opening hours so.

1 Like

The last time?

There was no time limit in any pub I was in in Limerick city over Christmas and a fairly lax enforcement of food

2 Likes

What’s the anniversary of the Berlin Bar massacre that kilt hunderts

2 Likes

Fair enough, I didnt bother going into any pubs at Christmas to be honest.

I just felt the booking a table etc and the proposed time limit was a joke.

Thats not a night out for me personally.

They’ve all the lanes closed to traffic around Dame Lane now. It will be the epicenter of pinting for the summer ironically enough

They are not happy since they got shafted on the vaccine. Trouble is there’s a whole new generation of them who’d be a bit wet behind the ears and no experience of life outside of covid/lockdown.

1 Like

We’ll start at the bleeding horse and make our way down the Boulevard of Broken Glass

1 Like

You wouldn’t make it to the Long Hall

Not sure where you went, but I heard a different story to that.

That’s very true.

Sadly I don’t think this will happen. The first weekend the pubs re-open some busybody will film a packed pub of young people and the predictable outrage will follow. “Where is the one/two metre gap between tables here, most of these people haven’t been vaccinated, we’re still in a pandemic” etc.

4 Likes

I don’t think there was any time limit on pubs there before Christmas as long as tables were 2m apart?

Correct, its a bit of a red herring imo. The main thing is getting open

Talk now is there will be a 105 minute time limit after all the vulnerable are vaccinated…

Where is the sense in it, will an unvaccinated @themostinfamous sit at the table in the 106th minute or something…

Agreed. If the time limit is a measure for a few weeks while more vaccinations among younger people get done I wouldn’t mind so much. Really though we’re moving onto people in their early 40s soon so by the end of June we should be down to people in their 20s booking their first dose?

1 Like

Don’t mind the crazies mate, it’s gonna be grand

Did you get vaccinated yet?

I expect TFK will be back to its old chilled out self after this particular cohort is fully juiced up