Ravenous

:joy:

in the name of jaysus, what would Australians know about wine, a bastard nation, founded by the dregs of society, jailers and convicts, no culture or history, we have been making wine for 1000’s of years in Europe, as I said, its the same sort of ape you’d have banging on about craft beer that you would have pntificating about new world wines, i.e spoofers

6 Likes

:joy: :joy:

They’d make you laugh these fellas. Talking away for what used to be pages and pages of a thread about wine like they knew what they were on about and not once did one of them mention Italian wine.

2 Likes

you couldn’t make it up

Unreal stuff. Thinking they are sophisticated and then quoting wine prices in Australian dollars in the next breath. Strewth mate that’s some fair dinkum Shiraz you’ve there.

13 Likes

probably made in the back of some bogans shack in the outback, a lad mixing the grapes in a bath with a shovel and a wife beater on, the sweat dripping off him into the wine, then the likes of Fitzy talking shit about how great it is, what a mug

8 Likes

What’ll we call this one cobber? Oi dunno, mate, what about Woolamaloo. Sounds great mate. Stick a thirty dollar sticker on it while you’re at it mate.

3 Likes

the more expensive and crap it is, the more fitzy likes it

2 Likes

curry sauce and rice, unreal nice it is

2 Likes

Lidl or Aldi ?
Looks fucking rank either way.

Is that the curry sauce from lunchtime, pal? It looks unreal.

tearing up the rulebook

2 Likes

yes Bandage, I brought it home and used it, I hate waste, the rice is from Friday night, I mixed the two of them together, a lovely tasty snack

1 Like

time for a cup of tea and ham sandwich now, a good thick slice of bread with loads of mustard and a tomato

Friday night ffs. Eating leftover rice is one of the leading causes of food poisoning. rice is full of bacteria spores that cooking doesn’t destroy, and when left lying around they can germinate into active bacteria. Best to throw it out mate, not worth the risk.

Unreal

1 Like

You sick cunt, you never ate leftover rice…especially if it has been there for more than 24rs.

it was in the fridge, it was grand

Back on form with your bread, pal. I’d say you’ve a nice big gut on you from all the chips and bread.