Ravenous

I like the auld yorkshire puddings. Have tried to make them on a couple of occasions without ever being fully successful. The ingredients have to be in the exact proportions and the oven at extreme temperatures etc

Have the refugees left the building?

Sounds nice, must check it out.

:rolleyes:

Fran and his cooking.
What a queer.

What the fuck is your problem?

an absolute homo :unsure:

:rolleyes:

Here we go with the internet bullying again

The mother would often make them if she was doing roast beef on a Sunday. She might do a tray of 12 of them and usually 2 or 3 would be too overcooked / undercooked cod they’re so hard to get right.

Whose mother makes them?

THE mother

He lives in a convent

I’ve a fine looking Chinese to tuck into here - sweet and sour king prawn with boiled rice and noodles. There’s cheesecake and a drifter that are there to be attacked then afterwards. Should keep me occupied for the next half hour or so…

Drifter is noble bar.

I’ve had a few chicken pieces marinading for the past few hours and just threw them on there.
I’m going to enjoy them.

Haven’t had a drifter in years, had a full dinner this evening of roast beef, roast spuds, carrots, cauliflower and mash followed by apple crumble and custard

Marvellous choice of dinner. I would eat roast beef everyday if i could, it’s hard bet with a bit of gravy…

and a bit of horseradish too

The eating today was unreal
Coffee and 4 slices of toast at 8am
More coffee and 2 bowls of porridge at 10am
Fry at 12
2 Toasties at 3pm
and just after two big bowls of stew and spuds there now

Post of the year. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Thanks Dunph but your gag abour Pat Carey Minister for interviews will no doubt be post of the year

I think i’ll purchase a box of pringles before El Classico starts…