Ravenous

Spanish eggs/Mexican eggs/huevos rancheros -very easy mate. Fry onion and garlic in a frying pan, add some spices (depending on how spicy you want it, paprika and cayenne pepper and a chilli would be good), add chorizo and a tin of tomatoes and cook that up a bit, crack in the eggs and either put a cover on it or stick the pan in the oven and the eggs will poach beautifully in the sauce. Unreal.

2 Likes

What’s under that?
I have cooked a Mexican and I think it was a morrocan version of that. Both were savage.

1 Like

Kefta Mkaouara is the Moroccan version, involves meatballs in a spicy tomato sauce with the eggs baked on top.

1 Like

Pork stew with some mashed potatoe

Edit: A few chunks of celery involved @TreatyStones

10 Likes

Is that portion for your child?

4 Likes

You’re looking well in the reflection there

Thanks Mac, I am looking well today alright.

I’ve learned to eat often in small portions. It’s much better for your metabolism

1 Like

Made a lovely roast.once the kids eat it then you know you have performed admirably

4 Likes

300c .very impressive.my oven only goes to 250.i doff my hat

1 Like

That looks like vomit

There’s no need to be nasty like that

Sorry mate

I’ve never seen a domestic oven to reach 300c before, must be a bit of a health hazard to open that up when it’s at full tilt, chicken looks top notch to be fair.

No worries mate, I’d rather you take it out on me than an insecure poster like @Horsebox or @Fitzy

1 Like

That must be a serious oven you have. 300c. Unreal.
I see it cleans itself too.

1 Like

Very nice dinner this evening.

Prawn and fish cake I got in Aldi to start, then a duck noodle stir fry.

Duck left to sit in garlic, ginger, thai 7 spice and pepper.
A sauce made of Dark Soy sauce and Oyster sauce.
Stir fried with chilli and peppers, then noodles tossed with sesame oil.

You’d need your wits about you, it’s not a piece of equipment to be messed around with.
I have a good handle on her now tho but I still wouldnt let any old chancer near her.

3 Likes