Russia Vs Ukraine (Part 1)

self-proclaimed republics

Matsegora said there were potentially “a lot of opportunities” for economic cooperation between the North and the self-proclaimed republics in Ukraine’s Donbas region, despite UN sanctions.

There’s a Guardian article calling them self proclaimed republics, the term you’re wetting yourself about. I was looking to get you over the hurdle of outrage at the use of the term and move on.

I’d agree that they aren’t republics or independent states both legally and morally and I’ve said so numerous times. In your quest for moral supremity, you’ve once again made an absolute tit of yourself

They are however, Oblasts (States) that can democratically secede from the Ukraine and become republics, which Ukraine agreed to facilitate in the Minsk Agreements, they won’t be accepted internationally while they are under the influence of Russia

Great.

1 Like

so you’ve got your y-fronts in a twist for fuck all and made a show of yourself for two days… good man

You have some patience… But you finally got the deal over the line.

We can now all use self-proclaimed without fear of reprisal

no, no… just to be sure say “self-proclaimed”

“Self Proclaimers” would be a good name for a Proclaimers tribute band

3 Likes

Time for Shannon Banks and Westbury to self proclaim themselves part of Limerick

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

The Reclaimers have that market taken

@Julio_Geordio , did your man on the ground get the call?

Is the interior decorator who killed 16 Czechoslovakians there?

4 Likes

He is in the airport

Time it was er, taken back from them

In fairness, Cork probably qualifies. They got funny t-shirts and hilarious maps printed.

1 Like

I can only speak for myself and 31 other counties but I for one welcome Cork independence. Best of luck with it lads

1 Like

Mate, you said there were self proclaimed republics, that was the reality you said. I disagreed. You said they’d been so since 2014, not true. You said Ukraine recognised them as such in the Minsk agreement, not true. You said they wanted to be part of Russia and referred to some bogus vote as evidence. You said that Russia recognised them and the west didn’t and this was the reason for the war, not true. The declarations happened after the invasion and the russia recognition followed, by the way.

These are all really simple and basic facts, and you have them all arseways.

1 Like

We haven’t seen the least of it.

There you have it, the 31 other counties have recognised it, because you have proclaimed it. This proclaiming business could go far.

I would like to help glas here. In his mind he has decided that no-one is allowed to use the term ‘self declared tepublics’ because these self declared republics are self declared, and not recognised internationally.
It would help glas out if lads could stop using the term 'self declared republics ’ and instead use the term ‘republics’. Then they would be wrong and he would be right…which is all hes asking for here. If his mummy was here I’m sure she would agree.

2 Likes