Things that continue to be right…or things that float your 🐐

Russia invade Ukraine and these two absolute clownshoes consistently refer to it as the #US NATO Proxy War against Russia. With these two, I’d say their precarious personal financial position left them vulnerable to advances…but there’s an element anyway (as you allude to) of these types lining up against anything supported by the US. Enemy of my enemy type stuff, even if that ends up with them supporting Putin, Assad or Wexford FC.

7 Likes

Well there is plenty of truth in that also.

1 Like

People should be free to promote russian propaganda.

You only like your propaganda one way?

I like when discussion is informed by facts.

Facts like this is it?

You like it when a discussion contains facts that sit nicely with your worldview, anything else you claim as disinformation and throw a tantrum

Donetsk and Luthansk declared in 2014 after Maidan.

Russia recognised the DPR, LPR and a state in Georgia on 21st of February 2022. They invaded 3 days later. Those are facts.

I stand corrected, even I can make mistakes.

you fought with me for a few weeks on a fact you had wrong and claimed I was a Russian sympathiser, the whole time you were wrong.

I stand over everything else I’ve said and much of what you come out with comes across as russian sympathising. And while I got something wrong there, you regularly have facts wrong and jump to mad conclusions. EU army etc etc.

Facts you agree with :rofl:

1 Like

that’s opinion, I think an EU army is coming, based on the fact they’ve gone against their treaties and gone off budget to provide lethal arms to a non EU nation.
They’re also planning to provide training to the Ukrainian army. Again, that’s a basic fact. There is a EU defence force already, comprised of member nations, again a fact.

You threw a tantrum for a few weeks over the term self-declared republic

As opposed to your alternative facts?

Here’s another FACT you got wrong

DPR and LPR declared in 2014.

Here is is again. This is untrue. Would you ever stop making things up.

The EU’s treaties bar the bloc from using its normal budget to fund operations with military or defense implications. Under the plans announced Sunday, as first reported by POLITICO, the EU will use an off-budget so-called “European Peace Facility” financing instrument with a ceiling of €5 billion that can be used to provide military aid.

They’ve gone off budget… just because you don’t agree with it doesn’t mean it isn’t true

You just can’t stop being wrong… I’m surprised you aren’t very embarrassed

They’ve not gone against treaties. You said it was a fact that they had. This is untrue. You’re constantly at it.

it’s there in plain fucking black and white… is it the wording I use that gets you so upset?

They aren’t allowed use their budget for defense purposes according to the treaties, so they’ve gone off budget. They’ve gone against the treaties. Subverted them, gotten around it, gone off budget.

You’re wrong again, and outraged because you are so wrong

How would you word that?

That doesn’t go against the treaties. Look at it this way, the budget’s been agreed and is ringfenced. They’ve made an additional agreement. It doesn’t go against the treaties and it doesn’t undermine the treaties, the budget is still there and it is still ringfenced. This was a decision made by EU states by the way. Ireland agreed to it.

No, our foreign minister agreed to it. This is how the militarisation of the EU is being conducted. The EU is an economic union, not a military one.

I don’t agree with it, as is my entitlement and opinion.

They are barred from using EU budget for military operations. So they found away around it. It’s that simple. This is unprecedented. You might agree with it, I don’t. It doesn’t mean it didn’t happen

The EU has done some things well during this conflict, the sanctions are amazing, and some things I think they aren’t doing well. That’s my opinion.

If I criticize some part of the EU response, does that make me a Russian stooge in your eyes? Do I have to be all in, hand wringing in endorsement of everything you think?

You’re childlike in your response to hearing things you don’t like