Ryan Tubridy

Tubridy taking the piss out of children on our national station tonight.

I hope you’re not being literal, or else this is a much bigger story than you’re making it out to be.

:lol: :pint:

I only saw bits of his show but it had all the things I hated about the toy show under Byrne and Kenny. Too much Billy Barry type fuckos taking up the time that should be dedicated to showcasing toys. There is nothing more nauseating than child actors getting in the way of toy time.

You absolute cunt of a man.

He really encapsulates the ardent West Brit look.

:shakefist:

it’s not west Brit Totti, he thinks he is in the rat pack or something.

The price tag is still on Tubs’s scarf. I wonder is he going to return it to BTs today.

Having failed at writing books for adults Tubbers is now try to round out his income with children’s books.

Hilary the sheep.FFS.

It’s a gender neutral sheep.

A hat tip to his favorite Clinton no doubt

Should have made her a pig.

Does “Hillary “ get a second prize in the book ?

I just heard the most extraordinary story about Tubridy and his unbelievable, absolutely beyond the call of duty kindness and generosity towards a family with a couple of intellectually disabled kids, I won’t be repeating the story unfortunately and if I did it would probably be followed by a lot of TNH style responses but it did, and it is very very impressive, got it from the horses mouth
Why is he hated so much here as a matter of interest?

1 Like

I don’t think he’s hated at all. Lads watch the late late show every week. He’s much better on radio than tv in my opinion.

1 Like

Tubridy is sound but isn’t liked on here because this place is full of the most bitter people you could possibly find in this country.

@Bandage met him once and said he was surprisingly down to earth with a very good sense of humour.

He is a Blackrock college educated, ardent Fianna Fail man, who is a direct descendant of King Edward the turd of England. What’s not to like?

3 Likes