TFK Greatest Hits

Is that the one that got him fucked out of the school parents WhatsApp group?

@Horsebox’s meltdown due to facehop when he first landed from AFR. To be fair, he eventually took it on the chin and it’s made him the poster he is today.

A dull, boring cunt?

Flano and the teddy bears

@carryharry seeking legal advice over on boards during facehop for ‘a mate’ was brilliant but potentially null and void.

The time someone told @artfoley that they had responded to his on here with a post over on boards.ie was also very good

1 Like

One of the greatest threads in internet history

5 Likes

He’s really matured as a poster

1 Like

This is the one

@BenShermin was never the same again

“I plain simply refuse to have my excellent reputation in the trust and friendship department tarnished…” - that line from Ben Shermin always cracks me up.

1 Like

He was never this boring before alright

1 Like

Yup

@Bandage is there any chance of a where are they now thread?

Would love to know that the likes of @Jugs @Sledgehammer @BenShermin et al are all alive and well and living full lives away from the harsh glare of TFK

The time @Kid_Chocolate posted about catching the priest riding the chef in a basement in France

3 Likes

From Cark was he?

The chef, the priest or @Kid_Chocolate?

He had a a great one about Limerick hurling and lads running around with saucepans on their heads in the lead up to the 2013 semi final.

It was from that post I knew we had won the battle on the internet and would win the semi final

5 Likes

Sure the Kid has an AI medal with Clare.

He destroyed some lads mentally.

Feel free to set one up. If ex posters’ offline identities are kept anonymous and nobody acts in bad faith then it’s surely no harm for people to provide a general update on our beloved lapsed members.