TFK International Business Travel Thread

Youā€™re getting sense Brian

1 Like

Is there anything better after a long day sporting the green jersey on the mainland?

You get a great class of lager in English airports.

5 Likes

So nice he jazzed on his phone.

4 Likes

Thats a lovely looking glass of beer

ā€˜jazzedā€™! You posh bastard.

You are on the clock!

Hi, can I have the steak wrapped in steak please?

Iā€™m in Gatwick here and Iā€™m getting targeted by ads on Facebook based on what i was looking at in duty free. That is absolutely savage. Itā€™s savage what they are doing to me. My human rights are surely being violated here

Busy morning on the Shannon/London route with the two big games there this weekend

Iā€™m on the redeye to Scotland soon, there is a large security presence

Jaysus Wetherspoons in Liverpool St Station is wall to wall with chavs downing pints with theyā€™re breakfastā€™s. I might join them.

1 Like

Iā€™m going into town today

2 Likes

Bring a brolly, mate

1 Like

Big time

How much are Weatherspoons charging for a bottle of Newcastle Brown Ale ??

Donā€™t know,the breakfast was Ā£4.95.I. Was as well just eat the menu,at least there would be some taste off that.It reminded me just how bland and shit food is on the mainland.No wonder @Tassotti eats gone off food from Morrisonā€™s,Iā€™d say its hard to tell the difference.

2 Likes

Jesus Christ, were you not able to afford something proper to ate? You wouldnā€™t give a wetherspoons breakfast to a dog. Would you not have even rang those dirty pakis down in the tunnel for a flask of goat curry?

7 Likes

Checking in from the red eye Copenhagen to london. Travelling onward to Dublin later. Odd to leave Europe to travel to Europe but Iā€™m leveraging the strength of the danish korona versus sterling and hedging this against the euro .
Good trip. Away point in the bag. Not an easy place to get a result from in my industry.

1 Like

One of the benefits of international business travel is encountering the rich and diverse tapestry of culture along the way. This delightful and of Morris dancers for instance joined me on the red eye this morning. Such a delight for all onboard to have these skilled dancers in our midst

1 Like

Iā€™m going to Thurles tomorrow so I am

Signing in from Manchester. Resilient attitude in display across the city. Extra visible police presence on the streets. Anyone Iā€™ve spoken to is more keen than ever to just get on with their lives to throw it in the face of the cunts trying to mess things up. Weird atmosphere for obvious reasons but a great sense of community in the place.

And everyone agrees that Liam Gallagher is a fucking legend :clap: