TFK's Far Right - Watch thread (no spongers allowed)

You comment on a lot of things. It’s a hell of a long time since you wrote anything worth reading.

There’s a very easy solution to that.

I hear Man Vorrison, sorry, Van Morrison, is trying to retrospectively rename his band “Them” to “Men”.

Hurler Of The Year, Footballer Of The Year, nooooooooooooo, it has to be MAN Of The Year. Raaaaarrrrrrr!!!

Of course you could.

True story: My oul’ fella was on Where In The World, and the show was recorded on the 1st of July, 1992. I threw a massive pre-teenage tantrum and instead of attending the recording with the rest of my family and neighbours, I spent the evening pucking a sliotar off the garage of my house with a big fucking sulk on my face. When everybody got back home, I was informed that my oul’ fella had been forced to wear a shocking pink polo top during the show by the production staff, “for balance and colour co-ordination”. I was fucking morto. I was less morto when I found out he had won us a new stereo and a holiday in Kinsale, and now like Irish Pride, I’m kinda proud of it that my oul’ fella wore a pink top on the telly.

As an aside, my oul’ fella’s team won that episode. The show was due to be broadcast the Sunday before Christmas, and the captain (a Limerick man) who went up for whatever the Blockbusters Gold Run type thing at the end was, at the end of it very jovially said to Theresa Lowe and viewers: “Happy Christmas to everybody, ho ho ho”, which was apparently very funny to everybody in the studio, given it was July 1st and everybody was in summer clothes. Maybe you had to be there, and I wasn’t.

4 Likes

You’re a pathetic little man.

My brother had barbies and wore pink as a young lad. None of us gave a fuck.

Describing any human being, especially your own newborn, as “it” just seems so cold. I wouldn’t call a dog “it”

6 Likes

Stop posting on threads.
Please.

2 Likes

I’d be very surprised if anybody here hadn’t referred to a baby as “it” at some stage in their lives.

Amazingly enough, this is because babies don’t look like boys or girls or males or females, but like babies.

I wouldn’t let it worry you.

Also can anybody who ever played “you’re it” and slapped somebody on the back in a school playground please apologise for heartless dehumanisation.

We need to go back to the days when babies were treated as proper humans - to the days of the mother and baby homes, and stolen for adoption, or buried in mass graves in sewage tanks. We were a proper country then. Yeah.

1 Like

You’re the sort of lad that’s always looking for “solutions”.

Ooooft

There’s an ignore function if youre getting upset.

3 Likes

Same for you Princess.

3 Likes

@Thomas_Brady Has the resident knitting group in knots early today.

2 Likes

Yeah that’s exactly what my post meant. Jesus wept.

There are a good few lads here who would like to go back to those days.

Anyway, have you ever somebody “is it a boy or a girl”?

I presume you haven’t?

Name them

They generally name themselves.

No that’s a very serious accusation you’ve made there. Fellas wanting to return to a time when the animals that murdered children were in charge.