TFK's Far Right - Watch thread (no spongers allowed)

I’d say you’re probably right on that, unfortunately.

A Deliveroo rider stopped the attack.

2 Likes

And your man who’s food never came started the riots

5 Likes

Brazilian chap.

After one of his colleagues and compatriots lost his leg in a very unfortunate story concerning the Templeogue exit on the M50 earlier in the month.

1 Like

Closing shutters on restaurants on George’s st. Diners inside.

https://twitter.com/Ryanosul/status/1727790352881377302

https://twitter.com/RotundaHospital/status/1727790177358098864?t=E2ajy9CizB1liGgEQ0SYiA&s=19

Been saying it for years. I’ve been comprehensively vindicated. The Gardai needed to clamp down heavy on the far right years ago. That they didn’t is why we are where we are now.

We seem the same thing in politics. They advance by intimidation. They are enabled by “respectable” conservatives who refuse to stand up to them. The “respectable conservatives” gaslight that the far right exists and portray anybody who correctly calls out the far threat as “the real problem”. The far right constantly push back the boundaries of what they can get away with. Then it’s suddenly too late.

One for the vindication thread, you’ve been warming about this a long time.

1 Like

You are a tragic human being responding to yourself.

1 Like

What’s happening in Dublin isn’t left or right. It’s a load of scumbags in action. The same cunts who are out stealing and beating people up every day. Today was just a good excuse for them.

19 Likes

I took a break for the past few days but I might do a bit of robbin tomorrow

Utter nonsense.

Every person who votes for Geert Wilders, Marine Le Pen, Matteo Salvini, Nigel Farage, the German AFD, the Swedish far right and for Trump, these sort of scenes are what they are voting for. A lot of them may not know it, because the people who vote for these scums are thick as shit, but this is what they are voting for.

These scenes are utterly indivisible from what the far right is. They are the absolute central kernel of what the far right is.

1 Like

Rioters don’t usually have to get up for work in the morning.

You’d see it in the regular Belfast riots.

2 Likes

Fair play to him. Remember that poor Brazilian driver ran over and killed a few years ago by the same inner city West brit scum that are out rioting tonight. They are the issue not a non existent far right boogey man. They’d want to build prisons and hire guards fast.

6 Likes

There seems to be very little planning in government for an expanding population (not just in terms of crime, but education, health and public services in general).

1 Like

None whatsoever

They’ve the place fucked. There isn’t a young teacher or guard left in the country.

There are “anti-gubmint” nuts here who have been screaming for mass public sector lay offs for years who seem to simultaneously hold this view.

You couldn’t make them up.

1 Like

Based on my recent parent teacher meetings most teachers are under 30.