The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Four. Flatty needs more help šŸ

Not a spot.

1 Like

Wait til Iā€™m logging nick on a daily basis.

1 Like

@massey

@thedancingbaby

5 Likes

Marcel probably would have made the top five, were it not for the ivor novello winner trilogy set in Straw

I gave up posting spots in this thread when I posted a spot of Emmanuelle Chriqui in The Village and @The_Dunph didnā€™t know who she was.

2 Likes

@The_Dunph was some godhelpus :joy:

1 Like

Didnā€™t someone have Saint Diego once? Surely that beats all.

Steve Walsh was the GOAT of celeb spots

1 Like

Before my time as adjudicator but Quentin Tarantino accompanied by a photo as proof in a restaurant in NY was the best spot in my view. Might have been @briantinnion who posted it.

1 Like

Indeed. During my lost weekend in NYC I ate in Clarkeā€™s regularly. I also spotted Harry from Sexy and the City at the same venue but he was far too close to get a picture.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s the one :point_up:

I saw him at the bar at the clifden blues festival about 25 years ago. We were just there drinking.

Marcel Desailly in the strip club!

Marcel Desailly in the strip club!

Live Spot

Part time musician/ full time conspiracy theorist headbanger Jim Corr is at Kennedys bar in Dundalk. Heā€™s on the Moretti.

One of the lads from work ended up having pints with him last night in Tatas, one of Dundalkā€™s main cathedrals. Jim is enjoying the festive season.

2 Likes

Clarence Seedorf in a brothel.

Edit, Desailly, not Seedorf.

Spot

1 Like

Live spot: Irish Independent football correspondent & Off The Ball contributor, Dan McDonnell, taking a seat in Orange Goat, Killester.

He just wants a pot of tea & one of those sausage rolls. Yes, the plain one, not the chorizo one.

Wearing blue jeans, grey jumper & those shiny white runner runners that a man aged around 40 really shouldnā€™t be wearing at his late stage of life.

Browsing his phone now. Iā€™m away out the door myself to put in a good stint from now until 5pm.

3 Likes

Nice story but who is he?

One of those bastard Kenny proposers?

2 Likes

Can a man not enjoy a pot of tea & a plain sausage roll in a neighbourhood cafe without somebody sniping about his advocacy for Spock?

4 Likes