The Daddy Thread

An aul wan in the office once put me in my place one morning I was complaining about having to lie in the bed beside the young wan that night after her coming in with a bad dream.

ā€œI wish I knew the last time I got out of my daughters bed was the last time sheā€™d ask me sleep beside herā€ says me wan.

Fuck it, I nearly wept on the spot. Iā€™ve never complained since. Goes quick.

3 Likes

Just when he thought heā€™d pulled out, she pulled him back in

18 Likes

Sheā€™s got a type anyway

Alfallah, who has worked as a producer, was rumoured to have previously dated Rolling Stones frontman Mick Jagger for over a year until 2018 and in 2019 was later spotted with actor and director Clint Eastwood.

Either she has, or the lads haveā€¦

3 Likes

Didnā€™t Deniro only just father a kid recently also? A grand life if you can get it .

Not too bothered about throwing another name into the will anyway. Mickoā€™esque.

Fathering a child in the real world after 45 is a mugs game.

10 Likes

Just get the fucking snip ffs!

The local professor is approaching 80 and has two happy high achieving teenagers. Heā€™s professoring, fathering, farming and much much more

1 Like

The mothers wanting careers at fault here

Lads fathering a few kids in quick succession after the age of 40 need their head examined , actually both heads examined .

Itā€™s the lads having a kid with the subject of their affair who are the worst gobshites.

Mugged. Offf. Good. And. Proper.

3 Likes

Where the fcuk do they get the energy ?! Must be serious ego propping them up ? Didnā€™t do enough pushing and shoving when they were young lads .

I was down at the little wanā€™s new school for a parent induction evening. The principal made some comment along the line of ā€˜new mammiesā€™ and ā€˜Iā€™ll be one of them myself in Septemberā€™. I took this as meaning she was pregnant. She is a strong looking woman so it seemed reasonable that she was with child. As we were leaving, she said ā€˜best of luck to yeā€™, and I smiled and said ā€˜oh and the best of luck to you too! Exciting times aheadā€™ or something like that. Only when I went up the road did the Mrs inform me she wasnā€™t pregnant, and she just meant her kid was starting junior infants as wellā€¦ Thankfully, I held back from the whole ā€˜when is the due date etc.ā€™ spiel that I was thinking of offloadingā€¦

17 Likes

Did the Mrs cop you thought she was pregnant or did you flag it to her?

Thereā€™s a girl in our office whoā€™s been getting progressively more pregnant for 18 months now. I still remember the day I almost congratulated her and chose to bite my tongue. It could have been an absolute disaster

9 Likes

Jaysus lads. Iā€™d forgotten how ye do it. Weā€™ve a niece (1) and nephew (4) here for a couple of days. Up since 5.30am. Iā€™ve no problem getting up at that time to go to the gym but Iā€™m bolloxed here.

5 Likes

Just when we were getting good at it they grew up, a bit like footing turf - just when yer in the swing of it yer finished

1 Like

Gaeltacht for the eldest today.

8 Likes