The I'd lick a Tramp's ballbag for a like thread..dungeon

Sorted you out there. I might need a place to stay and the lend of a car for a fortnight if i fly down over the summer. Ill be in touch.

3 Likes

I’m stuck in the cruellest rut with this beauty.

Im stuck on the bubble with the below entry in the famed ‘city breaks’ thread. In a bizarre turn of events the type of roaster behavior i lampooned was subsequently recommended by a roaster and carried out by another when the latter was visiting new york for the first time afterwards. GUBU. Help a brother out?

Thanks for the great advice. I went straight for the kells, sat at the bar for two days horsing pints. Got gerry, the bar man to put on the dvd of the 98 football final. Twice. Ended up puking on myself on the tram home, and again on the posessions of hannah from kent who was sleeping below me in my 8 bunk dorm. Heard her on the phone to her auld fella after crying, wanting to fly home. Savage craic all round.

Or not. Headed to the coast one day, very nice, headed in the Columbia gorge the next day as far as the dalles with plenty of stops and sightseeing. Outstanding, i dont know how the area isn’t more publicised. Ate an amount of voodoo doughnuts and drank a good few craft beers. Extremely sound, intelligent locals. Very laid back and chilled out city in comparison to seattle or even vancouver. Cant wait to go back.

No worries mate always welcome

1 Like

Top class post. I hope you own the intellectual rights cause I’ve given you the thank.

@Fagan_ODowd is stuck on 6 likes for this, being one of the finest posts I can recall.

6!? (SIX!?)

You’re whoring yourself for a post just over halfway to a Nice Post award? Where will this madness stop?

1 Like

It’s not for me Chucks. It’s for our old mucker, @Fagan_ODowd. Look, the man has had a rough time of it lately. He was obviously tricked into buying a hybrid motorcar (the giveaway being he refused to tell the forum what model he bought). Then he went through a downward spiral of killing birds and buying useless shit in Lidl. I say give him a break.

Anyway, if you read the poem you’ll see it’s a corker.

I’d like to see a nice diagram accompany the poem before i go handing out likes.

Here you go:

No fucking around now. Give the like, and move along.

Get your tongue outta Fagans hole,it doesn’t even rhyme

1 Like

You’re a philistine.

@dodgy_keeper s mutilation of the Irish Fritzl is stuck on 18 likes for the last 5 minutes, please help to get it over the magical 20 and above, because its worth it.

Link?

Where is it?

1 Like

Wow. Just wow.

And all because I called him a tard who didn’t think All Star winners deserved to go on All Star Tours. Incredible, I bet he nearly burst a blood vessel typing it.

21 likes now. The people have voted

4 Likes

More or less the same amount of likes as my post on Sunday about McIlroy. The people have indeed voted on both topics.

1 Like