The people who must be shitting themselves thread

This tony Evan Scouser football journo on twitter is having a big debate with Ewan and a few other irish anti wokes about more or less this topic.

1 Like

Anyone still using Google as a search engine needs their heads examined

A nice thread, I’d be in agreement with most of that, think most in the real world would really, he’ll be battling the internet right though with his middle of the road stance

I linked to that Tony Evans thread the other morning. In response, there was radio silence from the usual suspects.

These are the same lads that talk about the “need for debate”. The reality is they have retreated into a vast echo chamber of slogans and buzzwords, where any sort of reason or common sense is kryptonite.

95% of US academics are on the payroll of the Chinese regime apparently. :grinning:

Would we call this a batshit right wing conspiracy theory designed to cancel people you don’t like? I think we would, you know.

Very recently I thought there was an army of woke people cancelling people left right and centre. My woke younger sister was giving out about someone and I mentioned cancelling. She asked me how many people have been cancelled?
I’ve since had my eyes opened a bit when it turns out more or less no one has been ‘cancelled’ and if it wasn’t for tfk or Twitter I wouldnt even know woke or cancelling existed. I’ve been spending too much time on the internet.

1 Like

The anger from the left is destroying the internet. They’re not able for it at all.

This is an excellent discussion.

There was a time when sound educated guys like us were left leaning and liberal that was a given. Now we’re going around insulting our friends and younger sisters for the same thing because of stuff that’s not actually happening. Have we been conned?

1 Like

It isn’t “the left” who are attacking people on the streets, bud. It wasn’t “the left” who tried to attack Keir Starmer yesterday and kept shouting “paedophile” at him.

It was people who have been radicalised by a lot of the same hateful right wing shite you eat up.

What’s not happening?

I’ve no idea who you’re referring to there mate.

Cancelling

Trinity cancelled both Richard Dawkins and the Israeli ambassador. Eoghan McDermott was cancelled. JK Rowling was cancelled. There’s a few off the top of my head.

1 Like

Interesting comments. A lapsed poster also held the same view that they had more black living experience than Kap, altho it didn’t really seem like they supported his stance at any stage

1 Like

What was Neil young and the woke mob attempting to do to poor Joe? The actual end product is minimal but the demand and screaming for it is certainly a tool being used. Money will decide what’s what in the end

What was eoghan cancelled for ? Mason greenwood was cancelled too tbf but it’s a short list

Allegations on social media.

The Black Lives Matter movement was cancelled by the right wing loonies.