The Sport of Kings & Equine Matters 🐐

Th

Those are the rumours alright but who knows. It would be the best thing to happen to Irish jumps racing in a long time.

Boyles the crafty fuckers are only paying 2 places on AP bets in MB’s race.

I’d say these hurdlers are all Joseph’s

Rule the world stays hurling. Surely a massive value bet at 20s with BetVictor non runner-free bet for the World Hurdle.

I would be thinking along those lines as well. A lot will depend on where Annie Powers ends up. If she runs in David Nicholson, Quevega may finally run in world hurdle. Alternatively they may keep Annie Powers for Aintree Hurdle, which looks her best trip.

Coolmore bought another Farm in Dundrum recently & serious rumours of Rockwell College being a future purchase.

I’d say he’d be hard pushed to change Quevegas routine.

Any word from David Pipe on plans for The Liquidator yet?

[quote=“Mac, post: 852934, member: 109”]I’d say he’d be hard pushed to change Quevegas routine.

Any word from David Pipe on plans for The Liquidator yet?[/quote]
http://www.attheraces.com/card.aspx?raceid=789145&meetingid=&date=2013-10-30&ref=form&refsite=

looks more a neptune or albert bartlett horse.

[quote=“fenwaypark, post: 852939, member: 276”]http://www.attheraces.com/card.aspx?raceid=789145&meetingid=&date=2013-10-30&ref=form&refsite=

looks more a neptune or albert bartlett horse.[/quote]

Not sure how’d I’d call him yet. The few spins he’s had already around the place should stand to him.

Monkland shaping up very well last year before the injury but surely it’s time for a new kid on the block alright

Very enjoyable day’s racing, made better by all the English stuff getting abandoned and not cluttering up ATR. Had a cut at our old friend Caim Hill only to see him chinned on the line.:frowning:

Agree with FP about Mount Benbulben. Will be backing him for King George before Saturday’s race.

Doubt his jumping is quick enough for a king George, ESP this years renewal. He’s not yet even proven he’s grade 1 material

[quote=“Kid Chocolate, post: 852999, member: 553”]Doubt his jumping is quick enough for a king George, ESP this years renewal. He’s not yet even proven he’s grade 1 material
[/quote]
He’s won a G1 by more than 20 lengths ffs

Like Solwhit??

I’ve backed both Harry Topper and Mount Benbulben in singles and an ew double.

My good friend Rye Martini should get a run on Wednesday too.

He won grade 1 at punchestown last year.

Lots of horses do that , it doesn’t mean they are top class which is what you need to be to win a king George . Horse has a lot of questions still to answer, couldn’t see him even lining up for a king George . Too slow and too flaky a jumper

Shite race

That’s a tad harsh KC. He would have won the Powers Gold Cup but for making a bad mistake about 2 out. His jumping was foot perfect over the extended three miles at Punchestown.

Will be doing ew singles and ew double on Mount Benbulben and Bayan at the weekend. Fancy both to go very close