Things that continue to be right…or things that float your 🐐

In correct far more people beat the odds than you say. They just get shut down. Just because you couldn’t don’t think other people can’t.

I’m not an expert on mental health but I’m well aware of the issues mental heath can cause. That’s poor from you again. I’ve never studied mental health or anything like that.

I beat the odds and got my accounts closed down. Being a man of reasonably sound mind, I ceased serious gambling activity and now do it out of habit and sport more than anything

Addiction is a mental health issue

Yes But you just said people can’t beat the odds and now you saying you beat the odds. Far more people beat the odds than many think. It just isn’t all that it’s cracked up to me and betting doesn’t suit a lot of people’s lives. I’d say a fella like you seems to love his work and 14 hours in front of a screen watching replays all day would be hell for you even though you have proven you’ve beaten the odds.

I don’t believe gambling is an addiction. That’s my opinion.

You’re in denial then

I beat the odds and got shut down. I couldn’t be arsed with the borderline fraud involved in having bought accounts

If you lose money betting that you can’t afford to lose just stop.

Addicts can’t stop. Don’t ever mention mental health on here again. You fraud of a man

1 Like

You’ve the exchange and shops. beating the odds and being a professional better are two Very different things. Loads of people can beat the odds. You said hardly anybody can.

You can’t be addicted to betting. You just can’t accept being made look stupid.

You can beat the odds with discipline and a strategy, neither of which you seem to possess. And that’s only in the short term, because they’ll limit you or shut you down.

Unless you have very deep pockets and can coerce others to do bets for you, you cant make money out of it.

If a bookie shuts you down and you’ve to buy accounts or get lads to run for you, then you’ve a gambling addiction

I’ve made more betting in the last three months than you’ll make in an entire year.

You must be some whale to be allowed put on bets that size

Or else you use an exchange. As I said I haven’t studied addiction but in my opinion people addicted to sex, gambling and this sort of thing are by and large frauds. I saw one case of a fella who wouldn’t gamble sober but when he was drunk he’d lose his Bolox. He couldn’t stay off the drink for any length of time. I Did feel for him alright but I’ve come across too many guessers who’ve lost money and then said poor me I’ve a gambling addiction.

Id also argue people who bet for fun or sport are in trouble in the long run. You should only bet if you are informed and imo that can be a slippery slope as I’ve learned.

Addiction isn’t about winning or losing.
Its about the need to have a bet.

Same as alcoholism isn’t about how much you drink but the reason you drink. If you HAVE to go for 4 pints every night, you’re an alcoholic

If you HAVE to gamble every day, you’re a gambling addict, regardless of the outcome

1 Like

Ok that’s fAir enough. I’m open minded and will look to learn more about it as I won’t pretend to be an expert on addiction.