Tv Shows & Mini Series (Part 2)

Just remembering how difficult it is to wait a week for an episode of something you might want to watch. Iā€™d say the TD storyline will eventually come together. That sex scene is episode 1 I think it was was one of the hottest ones Iā€™ve ever seen produced.

Just finished 4 season of Barry. Season 1 and 2 had a little potential, the following two were absolute car crash material.

Iā€™m nearly pushed to watch Succession, but fear my hatred of Murdoch will make it unwatchable.

With Masters of the Air on, weā€™re going back over Band of Brothers again. Just through the Ardene episodes. So good!

1 Like

Finished a rewatch of it over the Christmas ahead of MOTA. Youā€™d forget how brilliant it is. As for the acting talent, incredible casting.

1 Like

The Brothers Sun a very entertaining watch

The King is back for the final dance.

1 Like

Watching this on Sky Documentaries

Jaysus Noirin Oā€™Sullivan & Lynne Ruane are two absolute flutes.

Nice to see @artfoley with Hair raving all the same

1 Like

It just didnā€™t flow for me. Felt a bit staged. Love the avatar though.

I loved the episode!

ā€œI was valedictorian of tapping that assā€

2 Likes

True Detectives is very good.

False and misleading advertising.

Would want to up its game pronto

Masters of the Air is a bit disappointing.

Episode 3 really ramped it up for me.

1 Like

Was a bit better.

Didnā€™t realise they flew there - assumed would always fly back. Wonder what their range was

I do enjoy slow moving shows with that constant tension in the air. The fact everyone in the town hates each others adds to it but i can see why itā€™s also off putting. Iā€™m not convinced by Foster either but as far as depicting a place on the edges of western civilization, thatā€™s still gripped with a native/ colonial question and existing in extreme conditions (cold and 2 months of darkness) itā€™s enjoyable fare.

I havenā€™t read the book but apparently these are all real life missions down to the fact that the line ā€œyouā€™ll sit there and take itā€ is verbatim too.

I think the first two episodes had the pilots full of bravado and fancying themselves but then the third one brings home the reality of aerial combat.

From a tv point of view - harder to keep audiences connected to characters when theyā€™re all wearing oxygen masks

1 Like

Did Yossarian, Major Major or the Texan make an appearance?

1 Like

I enjoy tbay aspect. Its more various tangents its gone off on and filler scenes that superfluous.

Seems a series that needed to be written to be x episodes long instead of cutting to measure what suits the story best.

Next TD episode being aired earlier than planned because of Swifty-ball :football:

2 Likes

BOBs was superb

1 Like

Youā€™re a bit disappointing