UK general election 2019 - corbinned

Quoting Maajid Nawaz? :smile:

1 Like

There’s no evidence of Trump or Trump supporters being anti-Semites?

Wow

This gets better

The denial on your part is absolutely astonishing - Trump said Nazis at Charlottesville were “very fine people”, and you wonder why I mention Nazis

Yet you and they still can’t produce evidence to back up your and their assertions

This is sort of a basic thing you’d ask for

Did you read up about the evidence in the stiidy I linked to above?

Did you fook

This is an actual anti-Semitic statement

Why did you associate anti-capitalism with anti-Semitism? Seriously? That’s a classic anti-Semit trope

Appearing on Press TV years ago doesn’t make you an anti-Semite, same as anybody who appears on RT doesn’t deserve to be automatically classed as an anti-Semite, though I have no time for RT

You apparently think it does

You are nuts

Wow - you couldn’t make this stuff up

There is a problem with racism anti-Semitism in UK politics - it’s weird that it seems to mainly come from the Corbyn haters

We’re actually seeing it right here on this thread this morning

Apparently anti-capitalism now equals anti-Semitism, at least according to @Tim_Riggins

Also appearing on a TV station owned by Iran now apparently means you’re an anti-Semite

Where do you start with this insanity

@Tim_Riggins if could answer any of my points raised on this thread over the last few hours that would be great

But if you could address the question about whether Michael Gove should resign over his categorically anti-Semitic tweet on Wednesday and whether Boris Johnson should resign over his consistent racist utterances, that would be even better

You could perhaps also explain why you consistently support/supported a blatant anti-Semite in Trump and his anti-Semitic Republican party

Alan Duncan was apparently an anti-Semite too for having a sensible, nuanced view of Israel/Palestine

And he’s a Tory

Except that of course that Duncan isn’t an anti-Semite or anything remotely resembling one

And definitely, definitely not the victim of an Israeli smear campaign, except that he was - in the words of the Israelis themselves

You said Trump voters. Again you can never back it up.

On the contrary, I have. Numerous times.

See below;

You have never engaged in those points. You simply ignore them.

Interestingly when someone quits the LP for anti Semitism or self criticises the LP for their approach to anti semitism, you’ll point to them being an Israeli shill. Does that include Jon Lansmann and John McDonnell though?

When the BBC aired a programme on it you attacked them. This is something you’ve done more recently on Brexit (we have I, thought I’ve always criticised certain journalists). A few years ago you would have pilloried the right for complaining about the “biased BBC”.

Do I really need to post all the resignations on the issue? The number of complaints? The ongoing HR investigation into the party?

1 Like

Sid and Tim can ye take ye’re big long winded posts off to a PM please? Painful shite.

2 Likes

Criticising Israel is absolutely fine.

Not being aware of the odd anti Semitic trope happens. But it happens to Corbyn a bit too often, a man who has been evidenced to be in social media groups and followed accounts with anti Semitic material a bit too often.

Hanging out with and promoting people with anti Semitic and holocaust denial views, is not fine.

Enjoying the company of Hamas and calling them friends is not fine.

Going on Iranian State propoganda tv (and engaging with anti Semites) for a fee is not fine.

I will reiterate what I have said before though. I do not believe Corbyn is an anti semite. I believe he is a dullard who will always listen to anti Western viewpoints with sympathy and refuses to look under the hood on these people. That is a personal failing of bias. What is not defensible though is leading a political grouping that, by even its most vocal supporters admit, had had an emerging anti Semitism issue.

4 Likes

You’re here asking why people don’t like him.

Sorry that goes beyond your typical punchy one word response or emoji.

Wow

You’re saying there’s no evidence of Trump voters being anti-Semites?

This just gets better

Denialism on steroids

Absolutely

It was a ludicrous programme which contained interviews with 17 members of pro-Israel lobby groups

It had zero balance and zero counterpoints

It was a shameful piece of “journalism”

Bogus anti-Semitism smears are Kafkaesque - if you say they’re falsified or exaggerated - you then are bogusly smeared as an anti-Semite

So of course Lansmann and McDonnell have to be seen to say certain things in public or more smears are aimed at the party

Chris Williamson was actually spot on when he said the party was too apologetic - because there is no evidence that Labour has a problem with institutionalised anti-Semitism

What he said in that instance was not remotely anti-Semitic

Nor what Kate Ramsden said

The guy in Clacton was rightly stood down because what he said was anti-Semitic

But that’s a very rare instance

Why has Gove not stood down when what he said was anti-Semitc

People with a brain can seee through this stuff and can see what is going on

Now, deal with your own apologism for anti-Semitism

Lansmann and McDonnell are smart people

Why have you given up on full stops?

2 Likes

So now you admt Corbyn is not an anti-Semite when you can’t find any evidence

Corbyn is a lifelong anti-racist and is one of the biggest allies of the Jewish community in parliament

He has continually fought racism in all its forms for his whole life and career

Anti-periodism

What is it with you and periods?

1 Like

I see @balbec is doing the Richard Hammond act here by liking posts while being too afraid to comment

This is a chap who moved from Limerick to Poland

Join the dots

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/jeremy-corbyn-paid-iran-press-tv-tortured-journalist-2016-6

Here is Jeremy on Press TV, banned in the U.K but which he appeared on but paid for. This is one of those where he criticizes the West - any word on the owners of the channel which he got paid for and what they get up to?

As I said, Corbyn is a dullard. I have no doubt he doesn’t support Iran’s treatment of its own citizens or support some of their most extreme foreign policy positions. But they’re anti West, so hey ho, he is happy to talk and get paid by them.

I couldn’t be bothered wasting my time engaging with you. I have a proletariat to suppress.

Have you worked out yet whether you love or hate billionaires after your contradictory comments

I don’t think you have

I told you to stop fucking calling us that.

Depends really