Unpopular opinions or views you hold

Not really unpopular. Like I mean thereā€™s a thread on this about which Offaly person do you hate most.

A game with two disallowed goals where Belgium are full sure theyā€™ve equalised both times before groaning in despair is hard to beat.

The narrative with Lukaku scoring both these disallowed goals after his World Cup nightmare was a rich one.

1 Like

Fair play to @maroonandwhite for his sterling defence of the civil service here. A very unpopular opinion around here Iā€™d imagine.

4 Likes

It reminds me of the way that Jesus Christ himself died so that he could save the rest of us

4 Likes

TFK is his personal Mount Calvary, @Tierneevin1979 is his Veronica.

The female pundits (not S Roche) on the RTE euros coverage are better than their male counterparts.

6 Likes

Doyle is decent IMO, didnā€™t know his fellow panelist this evening but she was insightful.

Iā€™ve been championing Karen Duggan for over three years now.

3 Likes

Is she single or married? Sheā€™d be a great fit for any sporty Tipperary dairy farmer.

All subsidies should be cut to Irish farmers and we should import anything for a lesser price to feed the nation if necessary. Subsidies to farmers are nothing but vote-buying from FF/FG to thicks from the midlands and surrounds who still think SF are the bogeyman, not to mention the scamming of such subsidies that the government turns a disgraceful blind eye to.

2 Likes

EU. Fine Gael and Fianna FƔil have little or no say but food dependency would probably be a pretty stupid strategy.

3 Likes

How would you pay for the imports? The magic money tree?

8 Likes

Kwasi Doherty would figure something out

I donā€™t agree with his premise, but in the way heā€™s presented it the answer to that is a pretty basic economics concept, isnā€™t it?

Rob a few banks maybe

3 Likes

Sinn Fein lads have the contacts.

2 Likes

We import our food mate

We do. By God. And we export some too.

1 Like

I dont find Taylor Swift one bit sexy.

10 Likes

Agreed. Not that unpopular Iā€™d say.

1 Like