US Politics II To Trump or not to Trump

Oh yeah there was that time I set up multiple fake twitter accounts to try and reveal peoples real identitiesā€¦

Tell us about the time you took a bus to cork to try log back into tfk

3 Likes

Iā€™ve never set up any fake Twitter accounts to doxx anybody here.

But others have set up fake accounts to try and hound me off the forum. And I also have the receipts of when you actually did doxx me, mate . Although for obvious reasons Iā€™d prefer not to produce them.

What does that say about the regard the frothing right wing loons here have for ā€œfreeze peachā€? Well?

It is touching that you have an image in your mind of me getting a bus to Cork. You arenā€™t very technologically minded, are you? Iā€™m surprised youā€™re able to even turn on a computer. :grinning:

Werenā€™t you the lad that was joking about Jonny Cooper deserving his stabbing?

Not a very nice thing to do, was it?

Good lord what a fruitcake.

Batigol, and others, keep well well away. He hasnā€™t gone away you know.

Itā€™s so unintentionally funny the way you say that, with not a trace of self awareness. :grinning:

God, what an embarrassment of a human being you are, along with the rest of the Gammonologists on here.

He goes away, then feels so strongly about the internet he comes back with a new name. Then repeats.

4 Likes

Sure heā€™s single handedly keeping the world safe from ethno- somethingā€¦ right wing ā€¦amm ā€¦neo nazicalā€¦someoneā€¦ taking control.

They havenā€™t take over the globe already, solely due to his ā€˜workā€™ as a citizen journalist.

Ah bless, the Gammon lads are giving each other hugs for moral support.

Everybody say ā€œahhhhhhā€ā€¦

https://www.unhcr.org/news/press/2021/9/614a27324/news-comment-un-high-commissioner-refugees-filippo-grandi-conditions-expulsions.html

This and your follow up posts on Afghanistan are fairly stupid mate. ā€œIt was going to be chaos anyway and itā€™s all trumpā€™s faultā€ is pretty weak.

Absolute savagery

Cheers for making up stuff about what I said. Itā€™s of a piece with the way youā€™ve consistently been a lying shit during the pandemic.

A lying shit? Calm down.

Were you drunk last night and forgot what you posted and now youā€™re hungover and cranky?

What did I make up that you said? Hereā€™s what you said:

There were some more posts along the same lines as well.

And hereā€™s what I said you said:

Fairly categorical. Go away and have a bit of a think about that.

1 Like

In your previous post, you deliberately invented a quote by me.

Now, you have no argument against my posts.

Why are you posting here again?

As you can see, what I said was accurate reflection representation of what you said. Youā€™re the one who continually makes up things that other posters say and responds to that instead. You have a problem with accuracy.

It wasnā€™t. You literally made up stuff. You made up a quote.

If you have an issue with what I posted, directly quote what I said and make an argument against it.

You havenā€™t done that.

As you havenā€™t done during the pandemic, when I consistently handed you your arse.

Sure you did ā€œmr zero covid won the argumentā€.

Ok, Iā€™ll quote what you said and point out my issue with it.

The quotes I already selected and responded to in this post, linked below, are stupid. I think I was already quite clear in identifying what you said and what the issue with it was (stupidity) but here itā€™s spoonfed for you again.

Are you drunk first thing in the morning?

Itā€™s up to you to directly quote what you have a problem with and make an argument against it.

You havenā€™t done so.

Crying ā€œI donā€™t like your postsā€ is not an argument. Itā€™s being a big baby.

Stupid.

You havenā€™t provided an argument.

Isnā€™t that stupid on your part?

Well?

Nope. You start out with a few statements with no support for any of them and then say anything other than what youā€™ve stated is magical thinking, with no support for that either.

Thatā€™s stupid.

Now youā€™re pissing and moaning that I wonā€™t engage with your unsupported statements.

Thatā€™s also stupid.

And to think you would try to critique anyone elseā€™s level of debate. Good luck and thanks.