Vaccine Numbers Log Thread

The EMA have already come out and said copontafuck

How do the coincidence theorists explain four young frontline healthcare workers all being hospitalised with unusual symptoms shortly after receiving the AZ vaccine?

This is in Norway, a country of 5m. 2 of these people are now dead.

Are we just led to believe that all these circumstances are hugely coincidental?

How many young healthcare workers are hospitalised or die from blood clotting on a weekly basis in Norway on average?

Lockdown inertia

That’s some going.

1 Like

And I’ve done a new table where I predict how many weeks it will take for the magic number to be hit at the latest weekly rate.

Egghead playing a blinder, just 61 weeks to go!!!

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sunday is a transition day

1 Like

Yet Chump doesn’t think it’s fitting to ask Sleepy Joe for spare vaccines FFS. Now is not the time to be putting on a brave face. He made a song and dance about the White House visit about us having a special relationship with the US that no one else has so use it. It’s like the lad who goes to Ibiza and blows all his money on day one and when his parents ring to see how he’s getting on, he tells them he’s fine.

7 Likes

Sounds like the voice of experience :grinning:

3 Likes

In their defence they would have had to cancel most of whatever was planned for Sunday due to the suspension of AZ that morning.

The government put such little value on my personal freedom or on my chances of ever starting a family that they don’t want to pay a few quid extra for my vaccine. Meaning while they’ll make me pay up €10,000 for their bank bailout. Simon Harris cares :heart:

2 Likes

There should be a lot of spare vaccines by June in the US. U.K. will probably still have a lag with so many needing their second AZ shot. Hopefully more come our way but I suspect a lot of US ones will get rerouted to Mexico and Canada.

Pals of mine in US in their 40s who are not front line or vulnerable are being vaccinated now.

1 Like

But AZ is only 20% generally of waht is being administered.

So they cancelled 200 doses.

1 Like

I’d suspect that. The big thing from when the US and UK get done is that the EU are then the priority customer for the vaccine. I think from the July/Aug/Sep timeline the EU will be awash with vaccines so it then becomes a case of how good individual countries are at getting them out.

I haven’t been following this closely but I’d say it’s not the type of thing you rock up and ask over zoom. If they’re not asking the question it’s because they already know the answer.

You were one of those telling us how important this meeting was and the special relatioanship that exists. Now you’re defending the The Bung Taker in not even making enquiries about potential spare vaccines.

You think he didn’t make enquiries?

Yes.

And if we did I think they would be “you know I have to ask”. Martin is a very feeble and weak leader who is only interested in self-preservation. I would say that he is the most inept leader the state has ever had. Enda Kenny came across as a complete simpleton in his time in office but Martin is outdoing him now.