Vaccine Numbers Log Thread

39 here and haven’t heard anything. Ran local pharmacy at lunchtime. Asked if I was over 30 and they said pharmacist would call me back with appointment for Johnson and Johnson.

2 Likes

Signing in. Got dose 2(pfizer) today. Lovely birthday present to be able to throw off the medic juntas shackles soon

2 Likes

@Julio_Geordio consistently called this one right from the start:

:clap:

1 Like

I got my first Pfizer jab in DCU today.

9 days from registration online to needle.

I parked on the third level of the multi stor(e)y car park, quite appropriately, and was in and out in half an hour.

I stopped in Puck Lane on Collins Avenue on my way back and got a huge caramel Freddo cookie and a coffee. It was unreal good. Are you familiar with Puck Lane @Spidey, @Fagan_ODowd? A very nice set up there. Is it Whitehall Colmcille’s clubhouse?

I was then back talking about the transition from LIBOR to Sonia within the hour.

5 Likes

Consistently calling it. Vlad hasn’t enough for his own sure

I haven’t been but the sister lives behind Beaumont house and it was on her daily walk. Lunch options good too I believe.

Yeah it’s at Whitehall’s club house. They have another spot up the road with their new pitch at Whitehall cross.

1 Like
1 Like

I’m moderna’d

7 Likes

I assume your off for the rest of the week? I’ve heard of a lot of people who are in an awful way for a few days after the 2nd dose

Imagine people opportunistically using their reaction to a vaccine to get a few days off work.

2 people I know for a fact who were very sick for days are recently retired late 50s. Early retirement from semi state so no doubt a few extra days off if they were still in the job

Yes.

And when people hear stories of others getting sick they might opportunistically use it for their own ends.

2 Likes

That’s 100% happening depending on the guildlines in your workplace. My works policy is you get 2hours off paid to get the jab and you have to follow the sick leave policy if you need time off due to reaction

Ireland is populated by soft cunts.

1 Like

People are soft as fuck nowadays

1 Like

Just took my daughter in for the second Pfizer shot there. Great to be double vaccinated and have the cert. If we are allowed into Ireland next month I may be able to take her in somewhere for chicken nuggets or something.

11 Likes

I saw someone on Twitter saying they’d booked an Airbnb somewhere in Ireland for early August but their 5 and 7 year old children won’t be allowed to eat indoors, even though the parents will have the vaccine certs or whatever system to introduce. It’s actually gas.

What age are they vaccinating over there? Anyone aged 15 and over?

Down to twelve years. Big gaps among the age groups though. Small queue there this morning. I’d say whoever really wants the shot has had it at this stage.

1 Like