Vaccine Numbers Log Thread

We ran a test case here a few weeks back, where we found that our subject (a relatively fit and healthy 39 year old) was 8 times more likely to commit suicide than to die from a covid-related issue.

1 Like
4 Likes

Of the lads on my team who got the AZ vaccine 4 (so far) have phoned in sick today

1 Like

When did they get the vaccine?

It’s common enough to feel like shit for the few days after getting it.

Monday. The rest of us were due to get it yesterday but, being under 60, we were cancelled

TNH

3 Likes

About 20% on our side… Handy day off too sure, probably fuck all wrong with them.

HSE info regarding the use of the AZ vaccine > https://www.hse.ie/eng/health/immunisation/hcpinfo/covid19vaccineinfo4hps/bulletin15.pdf

I reckon they’ll make another change to the recommendations when they get more data. The rate of blood clots associated with the use of the contraceptive pill is a lot higher than the vaccine and they still use that :man_shrugging:

Equating the vaccine to a bottle of grazon

:rofl:

HERE WE GO

Pretty much the same way as it’s being done here. Except Ireland is about a month later in vaccinating that age group .

1 Like

Breda and Nuala will be happy.

Those aged 69 can book from tomorrow, 68 year old’s from Friday etc. To prevent a system crash :slight_smile:

1 Like

I bet my first born that the system will crash at some stage this week.

4 Likes

Belgium received a shipment of Pfizer and J&J vaccines on Monday.

By my calculations, they currently have slightly over 1.5m vaccines received.

At close of business on Monday, there was probably close to 400k vaccines sitting in a fridge.

We’re after hitting hotel capacity and we must be nearing fridge capacity now.

1 Like

We’ll have to start stocking the hotel mini bar fridges next.

5 Likes

The Indo are saying up to 100k to miss out on the vaccine this week as clinics are cancelled.

That seems very high considering the make up of our vaccine deliveries to date?

Maybe they can ring up their buddies in the meat factories for some storage? At a good price.

There is no way that is going to run smoothly.