When was the last time you did drugs or had a packet of tayto with a pint

Eating it is a different ballgame altogether! Strap yourself in, the movie is about to start and you only find out if it’s a comedy or a horror when trailers are over.

What a fanny

2 Likes

Yeahhhh baby

1 Like

@tazdedub enjoying himself

4 Likes
2 Likes

Very interesting, good story.

Love how he got work as a writer because he shared his name with a novelist, I also assumed he was the same fella.

I think someone posted that article here a few years ago :thinking: maybe @TheUlteriorMotive

Pretty much the same yeah, he has a book out now though

1 Like
1 Like

Interesting.

I learned a couple of years ago that enterprise Ireland was refusing to assist companies that made CBD products - skin creams in the case I learned of - because one senior manager on EI thought they might be illegal or become illegal, despite it being clear that that was not the case.

View seems to be it won’t pass the Senate. For now.

Jeez. Im sure it all seemed profound at the time

You’d imagine if Germany legalize it the rest of the EU will follow quite quickly.

1 Like

Just say maybe

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMNkob7TV/?k=1

Sorry. Its called ‘how to change your mind’, and they’ve only gone and put it on netflix

Lot to be learned from the scientific and medical world properly harnessing psilocybin

1 Like

I’m quitting the tayto for good this time

1 Like

I had a few pints and a couple of packets of tayto last night. Twas grand

1 Like

Don’t do anything hasty, giving up a package of crisps with a few pints is a big move.

There’s no roughage in the ould Taytos Mike…