You Are Not Stuck In Covid, You Are Covid Part 6 of infinite

Not an insult. Some of my best friends and all that.

The vulgarian is the one fixated.

Fuck off.

Jog on, even.

Yeah good one. Old men who obsess with strangers children normally end up on a list and the next step is often prison. Just a word to the wise. You absolute fucking weirdo.

3 Likes

An uppity lawyer is surely tautology.

Yer man in Crokes must have had a good laugh. Next time I see him Iā€™ll give him my mothers maiden name.

@Malarkey is a bitter old man. Thereā€™s lots of them around. Potential that was unfulfilled can eat a man up. If he lets it.

You are clearly a twisted person. You just called me a paedophile. Since I hold you in contempt, I will leave it go.

I was taken to task for making a loose remark in the context of juvenile soccer in Waterford. I wonder will all the same candidates now pile in.

Iā€™m just commenting on the fact that you are using anecdotal evidence here of a load of first time Covid sufferers as a big Internet win for you. 60-80% estimated to have had it by the end of April so itā€™s clear that your mates are in the minority.

Keep consoling yourself. The phrase used to me: ā€œA prick on sight.ā€

You can remember everything I ever said on this board. Which is truly amusing. I have seen it before.

I didnā€™t call you a paedophile but interesting that thatā€™s where your mind went to. I asked you why you keep talking about other posterā€™s children which you declined to answer. You also said youā€™d do tim riggins a favour by impregnating his daughter which was one of the weirdest posts Iā€™ve ever seen here.

Just stop talking about other peopleā€™s children when trying to insult them itā€™s really really weird. Then I wonā€™t have to ever engage with you again.

5 Likes

You are quite unbelievably thick.

My point ā€“ irrefutable ā€“ was about the ā€˜seasonalityā€™ mantra.

Thatā€™s an interesting turn of phrase.

I remember what I need to remember to call out fart box talkers on their shite.

Iā€™ll ask after you in Crokes at the weekend.

I thought that was fairly weird alright. He doesnā€™t like his internet points being queried.

2 Likes

You are an obnoxious prick. And a hilariously stupid one. Money can you buy you love, of a sort, but brains? Alas, no.

I am sure they laugh at you in hockey circles as well. But I do not know anyone in those circles.

Yes, you did. Do not be weak as well as dumb and badminded.

I summed you up a long time ago: a gom pretending to be a gom so as not to be a gom.

Covid: ding!

Not really.

You are using anecdotal evidence here to try and claim a win. The reality is that if you are trumpeting a load of people getting it for the first time, they were in the minority. That could be for a few reasons, including that they were a bit more risk averse during the prior waves, part of vaccine protections have worn off et cetera.

Iā€™d say a good few like yourself hid away well into April time when certain people were still shrieking about masks. A bit of confidence returns during the GGA season so you head out for an outdoor event but some unseasonal weather forces you indoors. Youā€™re barely two bites into your carvery before BA.6 has got you.

2 Likes

Some peopleā€™s capacity for self humiliation is remarkable. I find the phenomenon extraordinary.

Especially the capacity of the echt vulgarians.

I suppose cassoulet in France is carvery.

Just leave the kids out of it mate and we wonā€™t have a problem.

1 Like

You generally wouldnā€™t have to point out to people that thatā€™s not the done thing but I guess normal societal rules do not apply to really really clever people.

5 Likes

The whiskey nose must be like an aroused baboonā€™s arse tonight.

I finally caught this two weeks ago, 4 days of a sore throat ffs.

Do not ā€˜mateā€™ me. You just called me a paedoohile. As it happens, I mentioned here months ago that sentences have never been anything like tough enough, in my view, for anyone who so much as touches a child.

But, hey, you are a gom who thinks Covid is a cod. You are in a circle jerk with your e-chums.

You are quite unbelievably dumb as well as badminded. If I mentioned carrots, would I automatically be a vegetarian?