You Are Not Stuck In Covid, You Are Covid Part 6 of infinite

What an UUCOAM.

Figures steadily going in the right direction I see.

PIMS

40 children under the age of 16 have been treated for PIMS during the pandemic in NI.

But Covid doesn’t affect children … or something

Paediatric Inflammatory Multisystem Syndrome (PIMS)

Paediatric Inflammatory Multisystem Syndrome (PIMS) is a new condition that happens weeks after someone has had the virus that causes coronavirus (COVID-19). It causes inflammation (swelling) throughout the body which is one way your immune system fights off infection, injury and disease. This page for young people from Great Ormond Street Hospital (GOSH) describes what we know about PIMS, how it was treated while you were at GOSH and what you need to think about now you’re ready to go home.

Although most children and young people who develop COVID-19 have no symptoms or very mild ones at the time, we now know that a small number develop Paediatric Inflammatory Multisystem Syndrome (PIMS) a few weeks afterwards. These are mostly young people in adolescence, but children can get PIMS too. As PIMS is a new condition, we are learning about it all the time – you are helping us to understand more so we can diagnose and treat other children and young people better in the future.

Long Covid people on drive time now

Sssshhhhhh

Sssssshhhhhhh

Can I just say, whilst I respect your opinion on Covid19 and the pandemic, please end all use of this “or something” turn of phrase immediately. It’s incredible annoying. The only poster who uses it is a complete bore. It’s a poor and lazy way to make a point. It’s just bad writing. It’s reached the stage where I just automatically assume that every poster who uses it is an idiot.

Other than that keep up the good posting. Thank you.

Or something.

2 Likes

Lazy cunts one and all

Everybody with long Covid is a poster here?

And there was me thinking that the raison d’etre of TFK was to post stuff which annoys people … or something
:smiley:

3 Likes

All the posters with long covid, and there are very many, are lazy bollockses who need a kick up the hole.

Cc: of @glenshane @myboyblue

1 Like

Yes

Most people with long Covid symptoms have never had Covid. It’s called the Nocebo effect, similar to someone having an adverse reaction to a drug they never took.

2 Likes

@Dziekanowski was a very astute poster who is no longer around here. He/she/they must have long Covid.

not one death from this savage Omicron variant yet…but CLOSE EVERYTHING!

1 Like

That poster was actually banned from the site for doxxing other posters and then running off to Twitter to try to get this site shut down. Best to leave that poster’s posts in the past.

19 Likes

I remember that lad, he was a wrong un

3 Likes

What a load of bollocks.

I’m pretty sure that never happened?

My recollection is he was doxxed here though and other posters were so rattled by him they had to resort to setting up fake accounts to get him kicked off the site.

He absolutely destroyed a lot of lads here.

nikki mccann ramírez on Twitter: “Tucker Carlson: Getting COVID “does feminize people. No one ever says that but it’s true” https://t.co/XrtVSnswCp https://t.co/BoSARprISM” / Twitter