You Are Not Stuck In Covid, You Are Covid Part 6 of infinite

Isnā€™t he @anon67715551

1 Like

Short and sweet and to the point.

When the local gazettes turn anti lockdown you know the game is up

2 Likes

Most people are at last seeing what a croc of shit these lockdowns are.An excuse for bad government to blame the people instead of themselves.

3 Likes

So a friend of princess has had a positive antigen yet her life partner and all her family who she spent 4 nights with are all negative after two tests ā€¦are antigens a cod or what? She had a friend who had similar last week, 2 antigen positives and pcr fail.

Antigens only tell you when you are infectious. Theyā€™ll probably fail them in a few days

1 Like

Itā€™s all a cod lad.Get out and live your life.Youā€™ve a 0.00078 chance of this thing killing you.Tony Houlihan has sold you a pup.Good to see you coming to your senses at last. @chocolatemice would be proud of you.

4 Likes

Iā€™m on day 3/4 of 10. Iā€™ve been a bit tired with a first throat but will be in my own gym again tomorrow.
My other half has been sick enough alright and needs to go for a PCR for appointment reasons.

We have a good few friends also isolating but also clogging up the system looking for a PCR test to reaffirm they have something they know they have. The immunity cert for 6 months is the main reason.

Nearly all my pals have had it at this stage. He didnā€™t go out on the 23rd/26th/27th. Heā€™s the type of fella that forwards the daily ā€œcasesā€ to the WhatsApp.

They should start charging for them.

2 Likes

the lad you refer to in last paragraph hasnt it?

immunity cert the only reason to go for a PCR if you have positive antigen and symptoms

Theyā€™ll still fall in after Claire Byrne ramps up the panic next week.

5 Likes

No he has not got it but based on omnicrom it seems likely he will eventually or am I wrong?!

Ya like I tested positive on two antigens, I know I have it. The only reason Iā€™d go for a PCR is to get the immunity cert.

Am I missing something here in either case?

You ainā€™t nothing without an immunity cert. All the cool kids have them :sunglasses:

1 Like

I never stopped living pal. I had to Urchinā€™s ballsack IPAs tonight. Played 90 minutes ball yesterday. Iā€™ll be watching NFL all weekend.

3 Likes

Due to personal circumstances I wonā€™t be leaving the country for 6 months. Iā€™d rather not cost the state 200ā‚¬ for something I donā€™t need.

Thereā€™s loads more who donā€™t need it still clogging up the system.

1 Like

Itā€™ll come in handy for me, all jokes aside.

1 Like

the fact that he wasnt out on the dates you mention, gives him a good chance of ducking omicorn for a bit more but I suspect it will get him in the not too distant future all the same unless he decides to live like a hermit all on his own

I agree with you on the PCR and the cert

The testers arenā€™t monks.

Do we know what cycle thresholds the HSE are using on these RT PCR tests lads?

Ya and thereā€™s a few more like him who have ducked it. Thereā€™s others who have been lucky, they could have got it before.

99% of people will isolate when they test positive so itā€™s time to move on.