You are still stuck arguing about Covid Part 6 of infinite (Part 7)

I know you are a bit simple – the sort of lad who ‘rebrands’ here in hilarious terror after a local politician in Limerick aired her ire with you – but there is only so long the same answer can be given to the same lad, however simple he is.

Keep digging, though. They say physical exercise can help.

He forgot it the following morning I’d say. The man has a serious problem with drink.

Not at all. But I do have a big problem with badnatured people, especially if they are stupid, like The GomadĂĄn.

You continue to do a lot of swinging and missing… The American football jibe is hilarious, really cutting stuff. The rest couldn’t be more wrong also, but it’s laughable watching you amble about for a bit of mud to throw. Your vanity, as always, is your undoing.

1 Like

Christ the man has absolutely lost it, he’s had his senses knocked out of him.

Do I? See, I have no interest in you, because you are a moron, but you have this most odd fixation with me, this long time. I have friends who work in UL and I believe you are as big a dork in real life as you are here.

The GomadĂĄn and Mick Wallace, heroes of the populist stupidity faction. Have they ever been seen in the same room together?

Drunk posting is an awful thing

Keep going. You are so egotistical, being The GomadĂĄn, as not to see what a complete tit you are making of yourself. But I guess a dork must be a dork.

All I am drinking at the minute is the organic Robert Roberts tea you can get in Dunnes. But I might have a drink with friends later on. That okay with you?

I’m not angry at all I just think it is worth reminding people that you wanted people denied health care and access to public services because they didn’t want to take a vaccine, a vaccine that did not prevent transmission. You need to own that and stand over it and maybe you’ll think a little bit more before calling for such psychotic measures next time. If you have held your hand up and apologised fair play to you, I must have missed that. Up until a few weeks ago you were still saying you supported it so it must be a fairly recent change of heart.

4 Likes

You fairly clamped the prick there. :clap: :clap:

5 Likes

You’re seething. Calm down.

The sisters are circling…

5 Likes

That post seems dishonest and lacking in context. A CDC study from December 2020 to March 2021 showed the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines were around 90% effective at preventing infection, and it was quite legitimate to highlight this. However this was very early in the vaccination time frame and the CDC itself was careful to caution against premature over-optimism. Walensky’s comments were a clear simplification for a non-scientific audience.

If you look at what the best poster on Covid, @Cheasty said in May 2021, it was eminent common sense.

If you want to blame somebody for “fooling the public”, blame @TheUlteriorMotive, who claimed without evidence that vaccines were 100% effective against transmission.

1 Like

Good to see you’re preaching that transgenderism is a real thing.

This is hard to look at and at the same time to look away from.

3 Likes

@Horsebox will have to endure a bit of henpecking after that evisceration.

1 Like

If you’re not angry you managed a fair immitation of it, while replying to what you imagined was “a pop at you”.

Yes I called for unvaccinated people to be denied access to hospitals. And I still maintain the unvaccinated should be locked out of society, but maybe I need to put a big winky face beside that for you.

It appears supporting such psychotic measures was even more effective than expected at winding people up, you really are a stupid stupid fucker.

To be fair you’ve never had a problem holding two completely contradictory positions simultaneously in the past.

That post doesn’t make any sense to be honest so away with you.

Nothing dishonest about it at all. It has been regularly claimed here by some posters that we knew all along that the vaccine did not prevent transmission and that nobody ever claimed it did which is clearly false.