All Ireland Hurling Championship 2017

Would there be footage of these incidents anywhere?

The full game is on YouTube. Doubt they are on yt on their own

Limerick have easily been the worst of the televised teams​ so far…Worse than Dublin even. It’s depressing…

The Finnerty slap on Leahy is late in the first half. Leahy had a hold of Finnerty’s hurl, and in pulling it free, Finnerty hit Leahy an accidental slap in the head. The McGrath “challenge” was madness alright, and probably deserved a red, but no more so than the earlier Leahy pull. The Sylvie sending off was a disgrace, playacting from English.

Kilkenny gave them a good run for their money tonight

The back door in hurling is box office .

Are you still disagreeing with me? Cork have beaten the All Ireland Champions, Tipperary and Wexford have beaten Kilkenny. Limerick are miles off that level.

2 Likes

First time since 1949 that the previous year’s All Ireland finalists both lost their first game of the championship.

4 Likes

This is a completely different Wexford set up. Similar personal but a different set up. We’ll drilled, fit, each man knows his roll. They didn’t panick when Kilkenny got the two quick goals yesterday.
Plus it wasn’t a question of underestimating thames last night. Kilkenny had plenty of warning.
Plus Davy will have them well grounded.
Must be considered contenders at this stage

A team from Connacht is going to win the Leinster Hurling Championship again :laughing:

Did a team from London knock Leitrim out of the Connacht football championship a few years ago?

3 Likes

Headshot

They did indeed mate. Sligo too. Never won it though.

Oooofttt!

I watched this whole game last night, Galway were rode rotten… Tipp were the better team but couldn’t pull away…the sending off :smile:

Ooooft

Oooft.

You just wait and see what Limerick will do. I’m more confident now than ever that this is Limericks year.

1 Like

We’ll do fuck all chief. We’re nowhere near physical enough to contend

Don’t be so weak Mike.