Connacht Rugby Bandwagon Thread

Mulldoon is a gent

Muldoons aren’t well-liked on here

You can sing it. A very decent sort.

2 Likes

Mulldoons run this fuckin place

2 Likes

And you can fuckin sing that too!

Dont be hurting their feelings, they were licking your hole yesterday trying to get you to like them, the sense of loss is palpable. Some selection though, the two posters who love telling people they know the mods, desperate for protection, and forum simpleton brimmer along for the ride. Its boring me stupid replying to them but if i had to go home to a bought gook wife or a father who shite himself in front of the paratroopers id be bitter and twisted too. But thats the end of it. Lets move on.

2 Likes

You really have these lads sussed. They don’t like it one bit. They’ll be trying to get you banned soon :sweat_smile:

You and hbv have them eating out of your hands pal, that other thread where he was trying to drum up support to ban you was one of the most pathetic I’ve ever seen. Enjoy that early morning training session!

1 Like

Im off doing a half marathon mate, I am on top of the world

4 Likes

You’ll have two days work done before most these clowns wake up.

Bro. Brimmer told me why you went to Canada. Sorry for being mean to you mate.chin up

1 Like

I see all the Orish Rugby fans are going mad that they have to go to Edinburgh for the final when it’s a game between two Irish teams. :joy:

Talk about fucking thick, have they no comprehension of how these things work FFS.

It won’t be fair on these lads to have to play the match in a dedicated rugby stadium. They wont be used to that and might be overwhelmed

Where will the dog racing be held after it? Has anyone thought about that like?

1 Like

There’s a rumour that ground staff in Edinburgh will be placing sand and strategic dog shits around the perimeter of the pitch. This will be advantage Connacht if it’s true.

3 Likes

There will be a fake hare on a rail doing laps of the pitch for the duration of the match to confuse the Leinster players.

3 Likes

The Leinster players have decided to change in a stable outside of town to ensure continuity of routine for the big day.

5 Likes

Away in a manger.

They’ve reached a compromise whereby Shetland Ponies will chase a rabbit around the pitch during the game.

6 Likes

I feel like you’re being harsh on Connacht and the sportsground lads, the subs bench looks pretty plush from this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=10&v=5pFK3extlG0

1 Like