Coronavirus - Here for life (In high population density areas)

Of course vaccine passports/certificates are good news. You can avoid unnecessary restrictions if you’ve been vaccinated, it makes sense and gets things moving faster.

1 Like

Forcing people to take a vaccine is not good news.

4 Likes

Vaccines are the greatest thing that science and medicine have given us, I wonder did Edward Jenner have to listen to much whinging

I hope you made the relevant phone calls to the authorities

That doesn’t follow from what I said. What are you on about? No one is going to be forced to take a vaccine.

1 Like

What about people that are unwilling to take them given that we’re dealing with a virus with a 99.7% recovery rate?

Should they just be cast aside from work, restaurants, travel etc?

Is that where we want to go as a society?

That is certainly what is going to happen if its let through here. Its already the case in Israel.

2 Likes

Please stop tagging me I’ve no interest in interacting with you.

If vaccine passports are going to be used to determine if people can travel and other walks of life then people are in effect going to be forced to get vaccines.

3 Likes

Everything is good or bad with some people, no long term view, no philosophy, so awareness of history, no insight, no bigger picture, no nuance and no soul. Its dispiriting to think that you and your children’s freedom of movement and freedom of choice is something that can be legislated for by someone else.

1 Like

I don’t really have much sympathy for people stupid and selfish enough not to want to take the vaccine.

But no one is proposing that here.

Israel is an absolutely fucked up country.

5 Likes

How’s the noose coming along?

Which vaccine?

Ah come on Glas. Surely people are entitled to make the choice for themselves.

If you honestly think the above is just an Israeli thing, you’re completely misguided I’m afraid.

Israel in their rollout of the vaccines and their passport are the template mate for whats to come across the world.

But hey, you reckon people who are cautious about jabbing themselves with a new science are stupid and selfish.

If you don’t take the vaccine only people who haven’t taken the vaccine are at risk so surely it’s a personal choice?

3 Likes

Home rule is NPHET rule

Just two more years to go.

1 Like

its a horrible way to go
netyanyahu needs to absolutely prove that he has eliminated covid pre election no 4 in april - its his “get our of jail card” literally and this is his major election manifesto.
i can see this vaccine passport go up in smoke , at the end he will need the religous to form a coalition - they wont have this

Well, countries can let in who they want, and it has ever been thus.

Anyway, how it will work this summer in the EU is the traffic light system is place. If you’re travelling from a green zone there are no restrictions, in other circumstances you may need a test in advance to travel, but if you’ve had a vaccine you don’t need a test. I don’t see anything wrong with that, what’s the problem?

And the poor will suffer what they must

There’s another one.

People who don’t take the vaccine will be held up by the junta as another reason to continue with the subversion of our democracy. Around mid-summer, I reckon.

4 Likes