Covid 19 šŸ- It's Back Baby!

No better man than you to oblige. Cc @Tierneevin1979

Be very very careful here mate and others. For some unknown reason you are engaging with a dangerous and strange individual. Donā€™t put up anything that could identify you or any family member.

Absolutely outlandish shit put up here about you and other posters recently, all allowed as he presses the like button when called upon for the admins and other posters braindead virtue signalling.

Make your own minds up on all of thatā€¦

8 Likes

Yeah Iā€™m done with it.

This is the guy that openly hero worships white supremacist murderer Kyle Rittenhouse :joy:

@TheUlteriorMotive only attracts the very best white knights. :grin:

Donā€™t bother. You utterly destroyed him pointing out his refusal to accept court decisions is autocratic but itā€™s sent him into a full blown meltdown. Smile, nod, ignore, thank God your in your own shoes.

1 Like

Itā€™s a poor reflection on tfk and and the moderators that this sort of continual filth is tolerated.

12 Likes

Are you making a threat against me ?

@Rocko @Bandage

1 Like

You probably think Ireland destroyed Greece last Friday. :grin:

Itā€™s a poor reflection on TFK that posters like you who support violence against women are tolerated.

Not to mention your support for fascist genocide.

Iā€™ve flagged one or two of those posts saying that theyā€™re threatening and possibly criminal. What else can you sayā€¦

1 Like

Are you making a threat against me?

Nail. On. Head.

Sure heā€™s a deranged individual, heā€™s own posts have spelled that out. In a way you might as well be giving out to a dog for barking. But those who not only allow in but egg him onā€¦

1 Like

Great post. His levels of delusion are incredible. Heā€™s TFK Gemma.

1 Like

:rofl:

Fulvio the Fascist who supported Gemma Oā€™Doherty for years is now white knighting the fanatical Fine Gaeler. :grinning:

You couldnā€™t make it up.

Well that bit alone is nonsense. One of the main threats they faced was asymptomatic people. That stance alone means youā€™re still on board the let it rip approach which is fine. Luckily the powers that be in most countries decided this was an insane approach.

1 Like

You are on the way to getting banned again. Hee hee.

Whiskeyā€¦ Hackā€¦ A hamster on a wheel.

Funny enough, I have an excellent diet.

Tell us again why you are a libertarian against abortion rights, you utter cretin.

You are a brain dead poisonous internet persona in a circle jerk with similar personages. Ye all get off on each other because of being such inadequates in ā€˜real lifeā€™.

I suppose the best that can be said of this carry on is that none of this carry on will lead to an unwanted pregnancy.

Which closes the circle, I guess.

Go look in a mirror. Youā€™re the fascist and you can never address any of those substantiated incidents of your far right, white supremacist ideology. All you can do is misrepresent others, make utterly baseless and outrageous accusations against others and lower the blade with crass personal insults.

Youā€™re a deeply unhappy individual intent on making the world as toxic and bigoted a place you can.

Hopefully the moderators finally have the balls to take action against you as what you get away with on here is beyond the pale. Youā€™re a right wing, racist piece of excrement.

Eh, mateā€¦

Why botherā€¦

This lad is quite unbelievably dumb. He cannot think, which is why he gets in a warm lather about the likes of Jordan Peterson. Samuel Smiles said all that shite over 150 years ago. Nadine Dorries has Boris and this lad has Jordan.

You are dealing with a lad who is the quintessence of a personality alibi merchant. He is angry angry because his means of getting moderately well off has been licking rich hole for the last 25 years. No amount of restaurant meals can take that taste out of your mouth.