Covid 19 🐐- It's Back Baby!

Anyway I’ve enough time wasted here this morning so I’ll just leave it here

This was a subject about Covid 19 and the aftermath. What is completely obvious now is the world got it wrong. The Covid zealots who wanted autocratic fascist measures taken against people of a middle ground who argued against vaccine coercion and people to be allowed make informed decisions are being made look like the extremists they are.

There’s two notable Covid zealots here this morning who are howling at the moon - @sidney and @malarkey. We are well aware of the personal issues these two lads clearly have.

But they are talking about anything but Covid, they have shown no humility or contrition for their zealotry, no acknowledgement they got it wrong, no atonement for they way they misrepresented and misframed the debate and views of centre grounders.

Instead they are ranting away about everything and anything bar Covid, discussing Covid shows them and their nature up. They engage in bad faith, their only tactics are desperation mud slinging and misrepresentation.

We are three years on from Covid, we know the demograph at danger were the elderly and those with underlying health conditions. We decided to drop protecting ourselves from Covid at the drop of the hat and it’s like Covid never happened.

These people look like fools and you see the levels of arrogance and ego Sid and Malarkey possess. Rather than put their hands up, say sorry, admit they were wrong, they go nuclear.

The comments about Ulterior Motive were absolutely disgusting and I think it puts down a marker that Sid has carte blanche to cross every single line on this forum.

Whatever about the past, are we now saying in 2023 we are going to allow posters make veiled threats about baselessly making paedo allegations against other posters? @Rocko

Can we please just discuss Covid and it’s aftermath without Malarkey and Sid bringing this place to the gutter because their ego and delusion have been bruised?

7 Likes

Imagine writing that :grin:

As always the Covid flat earthers can’t help projecting.

Here’s one of their big heroes.

Imagine making veiled threats without any foundation about reporting a poster for child abuse.

That’s where you go to when you get rattled. That’s your character.

That’s actually the modus operandi of the other fella.

There seem to be voices in your head this morning, mate.

You’re imagining a lot.

But nobody imagined the following.

I urge any decent person on this site to report this post and let it be known we won’t stand for this kind of threatening, bullying behaviour to a person’s wellbeing and livelihood.

@rocko

4 Likes

@TheUlteriorMotive gets paid to coach by Krokes?

This is a breach of GAA rules.

He should be reported immediately.

Em, you’re a Hitler admirer. :grin:

You will be banned again soon, thankfully.

You got your arse handed to you in a bucket and did you not like that.

You are mixed up between left wing and right wing but basically you are an authoritarian attention-seeking (or else why do you keep coming back here?) fool. You know nothing about Covid except the gibberish you imbibe to make you feel – well, to make you feel.

For the record: I do think @TheUlteriorMotive, while I despise his views, is an entirely appropriate person to coach juveniles in any sort of sports club and there should be no comment otherwise. I would strongly encourage @Cheasty to withdraw that remark.

1 Like

The anti-science loons, egged on by Musk and Rogan, are now threatening to murder Peter Hotez, because he stands up for science.

And sure who could have guessed the Covid conspiraloon cult would be anti-Jewish? Oh…I guess everybody.

https://twitter.com/GYamey/status/1671277092598685696

Anybody know what Matt Le Tissier is saying today?

If we know that, we’ll know exactly what the loon squad here will post.

Couple of belters ftom TFK’s resident vaccine experts. i)Party animal Shane Warne died because of the vaccine and ii) anyone who took the vaccine to stop the spread of a killer virus will pay the ultimate price. We’re not sure when that will be but brace yourselves.

2 Likes

This is an absolute cracker.

Their sources are two crackpot “doctors” Aseem Malhotra and Christopher Neil.

Malhotra is notorious as a spreader of disinformaton and Neil’s Twitter page is an absolute car crash, it’s like Matt Le Tissier’s.

These two fellas just decided to make shit up for the craic. “Ooh, what’ll we claim today with zero evidence? Let’s say the vaccine killed Shane Warne!”

And you have thickos everywhere lapping it up.

That’s how the grift works.

$$$$$$$$$$$.

https://twitter.com/oneunderscore__/status/1670498695530393607

You’ve made a crusade of chasing Sid around calling him a fascist since returning from your own sabbatical.

Give the irony a rest .

Lying that a poster has accused another poster of child abuse is a very serious matter.

@glenshane and Hitler admirer @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy should be banned.

@glenshane, as has been demonstrated, thinks calling somebody “pedo guy” is “lighthearted banter”.

I wouldn’t envy Malarkey’s kids, if he has them (I can’t imagine he does given how he talks about women). Even if he was your uncle he’d be a pain in the ass- the type of lad who’d refuse to give you a lick of First Holy Communion money.

So says the daughter-inventing creep. Wot a belly laugh.

I really enjoy how I get ladeens with notions of themself to show their true vulgar colours. Obsession is an interesting dynamic to manipulate.

You are a speak your weight machine in the guise of a vulgarian speak your GAA-hating, rural Ireland-hating, Irish language-hating, Kevin Myers-admiring, snob-admiring, revisionist shite machine. You have never had an original thought in your life and you never will, because you are stupid. Yourself and the other dumbo should compete in the three legged race at some private school’s sports day wearing a sash with the motto ‘Personality Alibi Maestros’. Wot a laugh that would be.

But basically, in the end, you are a boring unintelligent right wing creep who flies into a hissy fit at someone admiring William Langewiesche’s prose (‘No one is allowed to talk about airplanes except me!’). Hilarious, in its way. Or not. Who cares about a creep.

1 Like

Still waiting for your apology on that one.

Your obsession with other lads children remains strange.