Covid 19 🐐- It's Back Baby!

Imagine making veiled threats without any foundation about reporting a poster for child abuse.

That’s where you go to when you get rattled. That’s your character.

That’s actually the modus operandi of the other fella.

There seem to be voices in your head this morning, mate.

You’re imagining a lot.

But nobody imagined the following.

I urge any decent person on this site to report this post and let it be known we won’t stand for this kind of threatening, bullying behaviour to a person’s wellbeing and livelihood.

@rocko

4 Likes

@TheUlteriorMotive gets paid to coach by Krokes?

This is a breach of GAA rules.

He should be reported immediately.

Em, you’re a Hitler admirer. :grin:

You will be banned again soon, thankfully.

You got your arse handed to you in a bucket and did you not like that.

You are mixed up between left wing and right wing but basically you are an authoritarian attention-seeking (or else why do you keep coming back here?) fool. You know nothing about Covid except the gibberish you imbibe to make you feel – well, to make you feel.

For the record: I do think @TheUlteriorMotive, while I despise his views, is an entirely appropriate person to coach juveniles in any sort of sports club and there should be no comment otherwise. I would strongly encourage @Cheasty to withdraw that remark.

1 Like

The anti-science loons, egged on by Musk and Rogan, are now threatening to murder Peter Hotez, because he stands up for science.

And sure who could have guessed the Covid conspiraloon cult would be anti-Jewish? Oh…I guess everybody.

https://twitter.com/GYamey/status/1671277092598685696

Anybody know what Matt Le Tissier is saying today?

If we know that, we’ll know exactly what the loon squad here will post.

Couple of belters ftom TFK’s resident vaccine experts. i)Party animal Shane Warne died because of the vaccine and ii) anyone who took the vaccine to stop the spread of a killer virus will pay the ultimate price. We’re not sure when that will be but brace yourselves.

2 Likes

This is an absolute cracker.

Their sources are two crackpot “doctors” Aseem Malhotra and Christopher Neil.

Malhotra is notorious as a spreader of disinformaton and Neil’s Twitter page is an absolute car crash, it’s like Matt Le Tissier’s.

These two fellas just decided to make shit up for the craic. “Ooh, what’ll we claim today with zero evidence? Let’s say the vaccine killed Shane Warne!”

And you have thickos everywhere lapping it up.

That’s how the grift works.

$$$$$$$$$$$.

https://twitter.com/oneunderscore__/status/1670498695530393607

You’ve made a crusade of chasing Sid around calling him a fascist since returning from your own sabbatical.

Give the irony a rest .

Lying that a poster has accused another poster of child abuse is a very serious matter.

@glenshane and Hitler admirer @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy should be banned.

@glenshane, as has been demonstrated, thinks calling somebody “pedo guy” is “lighthearted banter”.

I wouldn’t envy Malarkey’s kids, if he has them (I can’t imagine he does given how he talks about women). Even if he was your uncle he’d be a pain in the ass- the type of lad who’d refuse to give you a lick of First Holy Communion money.

So says the daughter-inventing creep. Wot a belly laugh.

I really enjoy how I get ladeens with notions of themself to show their true vulgar colours. Obsession is an interesting dynamic to manipulate.

You are a speak your weight machine in the guise of a vulgarian speak your GAA-hating, rural Ireland-hating, Irish language-hating, Kevin Myers-admiring, snob-admiring, revisionist shite machine. You have never had an original thought in your life and you never will, because you are stupid. Yourself and the other dumbo should compete in the three legged race at some private school’s sports day wearing a sash with the motto ‘Personality Alibi Maestros’. Wot a laugh that would be.

But basically, in the end, you are a boring unintelligent right wing creep who flies into a hissy fit at someone admiring William Langewiesche’s prose (‘No one is allowed to talk about airplanes except me!’). Hilarious, in its way. Or not. Who cares about a creep.

1 Like

Still waiting for your apology on that one.

Your obsession with other lads children remains strange.

Here is a fact. You are the sort of deeply unintelligent and deeply unpleasant creep who invented having a daughter so as to make, along with that other gom @Horsebox, a quite bizarre accusation of paedophilia. Now there is, truly, quite staggering obsession… You did same and now you can never undo same. I enjoyed the spectacle of such self humiliation. You are also a vulgarian, another registration plate clocker.

You are both so egotistical and so stupid that you think all this craic counts as cleverness. And I suppose it might, in the tawdry circle jerk of right wing personality alibi merchants you inhabit.

Simple as this tilt. You will always be a vulgar deeply stupid creep with eminently predictable notions. And I will always be the exact opposite. Smiley face.

Not all a loss, I guess. Again, the utilitarians will be pleased that the likes of you tends to live in areas where the birth rate is lower. Less toxic stupidity to go round in the future on that utilitarian calculus.

Mate, I have details on my life that I haven’t shared here (I can never recall what I do talk about) I’m sure but it wasn’t in your dossier about me then I must not have talked about it. That I have children is neither here nor there.

Your reaction to being called out about it was strange.

Same goes for the “I know a lad from X club and he says you’re a Y!” to others. It is a blend on the unpleasant stalking that goes on here when posters go off the rails and a juvenile nature that flows through your posts.

Why do you keep going on about other’s children?

Do not ‘Mate’ me. I could not give a fuck about you or your life. You keep courting my attention here – for reasons only you know. I suppose you wonder how rural Ireland produces someone like me and some other people here. You live in an extremely narrow world. But no matter. I could not care, either way. But I will, any time you try to make a ‘smart’ remark in my direction, take the big thick head off you. Very very easy for someone like me to do so with someone as dumb as you. You are way out of your depth, as you seem bizarrely keen to prove over and over again.

I am interested, highly interested, in learning someone named Dinny Ryan Cooper hurled for Newport. I have zero interest in the likes of you. I could tell you what you think quicker than you could tell yourself. You are a Joseph’s monochrome rag coat of received ideas and clichés and snobbery about politics and Irish life. A boring moron, in short, someone who thinks, like all vulgarians, money is virtue.

I have no interest in anyone’s children. What does interest me is how people give away so much about their attitudes in what they say about their children. If people want to take me on about whatever, I will tell them what I think about their attitudes and views. No great surprise there. If people do not want to hear what I think of their attitude and views, the path there is ever so simple: ignore me, because I will certainly ignore ye.

Now fuck off. And if you never want to have me call out your creepiness and your dumbness again – well, there is an entirely simple, straightforward and obvious way of ensuring same does not happen. Even someone as dumb as you might work out how that flower can be trained across that trellis.