Footix of the Day

Hard luck to the fans of the birkenhead reds & Manchester red devils on England losing yesterday

chin up

2 Likes

A hard day for the Sham Rovers

1 Like
5 Likes

I was really, really hoping for the nomination but wasn’t sure if you’d be cruising the GGA threads at all.

1 Like

Hopefully the ROIMNT aka Liverpool can make as strong a start to the season as you have.

1 Like

TELL US NEVER

1 Like

if there is a negative GGA story ill take a look

2 Likes
1 Like

Great player, but I dunno was Roy all that on the cobbles; Graham Kav & John Walters(was in the process of being dominated), Darren Moore (an overmatched Keane withdrew), Arsenal IT Brexiteer (aged but the penfold landed cleanly), dropped by an ageing Brian Clough, and Gary Breen’s cousin(couldn’t put him away),have all beaten and or hung with Keano. Granted the Corkman was past prime or very young in a lot of these encounters, but as John Giles said, we can only go on what we see.

With past footage of the young Keane either non-existent or lost to time; I think it has to be said that Keane’s reputation as a pugilistic raging bull is overstated. The one we didn’t get to see which would’ve told a lot would’ve been a prime Keane against a shopworn Mick McCarthy, like Floyd Mayweather the Cork Roadman was always one to talk a good game but pick his moments carefully (Haaland). However Given how Cluxton dealt with McAteer, that would likely have been easy work and would’ve added significantly to Keane’s legacy.

1 Like

Huh?

If they wanna box say they wanna box and hell box.

1 Like

middle aged man in cork fretting over the intricacies of FFP

3 Likes

Middle aged!! Love it.
:rofl: :rofl: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

How dare you suggest I’m fretting.

https://twitter.com/IcarusRisingx/status/1821458774650937458?t=_Ls11AXdEX4F7ITt6EIyeg&s=19

https://twitter.com/IcarusRisingx/status/1821293096539455510?t=kbFslPBl-XRWM95o3kD3kg&s=19

Happened outside convention centre here too

1 Like

Holy fucking what the fuck…

1 Like