Great TFK Vindications

Just apologize and move on pal.

Iā€™ve 20 or 30 tokens cut out of cornflakes boxes since Sunday morning. Glad to see they made a difference

1 Like

What am I supposed to apologising for? The video you sent me earlier showed Casey pulling across Gleeson after the ball had already travelled 10+ft away.

Back and to the left. Back and to the left. Back and to the left.

Lies after the truth has been offered upā€¦ For shame.

1 Like

Iā€™m delighted that a fella isnā€™t missing an AI over a nothing incident, genuinely, especially as Casey hasnā€™t started the last two AI wins. I just donā€™t agree with the consistency or inconsistency of refereeing, the application of the rules and the appeals process.

2 Likes

The sooner the GAA start handing out bans for simulation the better. In the space of 15 minutes we had a giant felled by a midget, another lad collapse from a nudge and the lad who nudged him then collapse clutching his head. A disgrace to the game really.

2 Likes

Itā€™s desperate cuntactery tbh. Trying to influence short sighted referees, linesmen, umpires and VAR officials in the Manor.

1 Like

Dry your eyes and step away from the keyboard for a while. Youā€™re only upsetting yourself at this stage.

2 Likes

Joking aside, it is creeping in a fair bit as is the going to ground + taking off the helmet cunt-acting

Chuckles.

Another contribution towards the GAA development fund by JP sorted that out easily enough.

1 Like

:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

@Thomas_Brady after showing he knows more about hurling than any of the posters on here was something vindication

8 Likes

Fyp

Quietly efficient so he is.

The Cork lads will be happy to beat them with him playing. No excuses

2 Likes

Cork will teach Casey the Green Cross Code

1 Like

@carryharry :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

13 Likes

What a couple of days this has been for @glasagusban - vanquishing enemies left, right and centreā€¦ Unreal.

5 Likes

Did he not tip Clare, Dublin & KK to beat Cork and then Cork to give Limerick a right rattle??