The 32nd Dáil Eireann

Absolute spastics.

And completely delusional about ourselves.

2 Likes

Its not apparent. The email itself is heavily redacted with important pieces of the jigsaw missing. Possibly some civil servant. In my view it is a smoking gun as it highlights that the sexual allegations against McCabe would be used to discredit him. This was a strategy for the legal counsel. It did however state that no action was necessary by justice minister Fitzgerald. By pursuing no further action, that in itself is a decision she made. She is the minister for justice and the buck stops with her. The fact that she doesnt “remember” the email which is not credible indicates that she knew the full magnitude of allegations and strategy. She also stood by and watched her good friend Noirin O Sullivan purjure herself.

1 Like

Kev can you not be such a cunt to use that term as an insult.

No fucking need for it at all.

10 Likes

Listen here now fella.

Fuck off with your PC nonsense on a internet forum.

Stop taking offence for people who are not being offended.

3 Likes

On the ball there. Also “no action necessary” is not the same as don’t do anything, in fact in this context it reads to me like a big fucking hint.

1 Like

FF have officially lodged their no confidence motion.

Broughan is popular in the constituency. Always see him either towing the caravan that he does his clinics in or parking up holding the clinic.

Big upset in donaghmede a possible closure of the library.

I agree with @caoimhaoin about SF. With Adams gone they go do pretty well. Always felt that he was holding them back with his poor performances in the Dail and some car crash interviews.

Iphone Joan will lose her seat. She barely got home last time and now you have the leader of FG in the same constituency. That dont bode well for her.

MM says the only way it will be withdrawn is if Tanaiste resigns. There’s a bit of jostling to take place yet, but it seems election is on the way.

This is worth bearing in mind

Here if you’re going to hold others up to high moral standards start applying the same standards to yourself and maybe don’t insult those who can’t defend themselves just because you’re on the Internet.

It’s not a question of being politically correct it being a decent person.

14 Likes

Where would ye say the value is ?

Take your correction and admit you’re wrong.

3 Likes

April 27, 2013: Irish Independent journalist Paul Williams speaks at the Fianna Fáil Ard Fheis, after which he receives a standing ovation. The Sunday Times reports:

Standing ovations are a common feature of party conferences, but usually reserved for the leader. Yesterday delegates at the Fianna Fail ard fheis got to their feet to applaud Paul Williams, a crime journalist, when he denounced two independent TDs for criticising gardai.

To sustained applause, Williams said Luke “Ming” Flanagan was “a man who I believe has undermined democracy”, adding that “people like him and Mick Wallace [another independent TD] undermine democracy”.

To the delight of Fianna Fail delegates, Williams said he would encourage gardai to distribute pictures of Flanagan in order to tell children “this is how you will turn out if you smoke cannabis”.

1 Like

I will be honest kev and say i’m offended. If you had a loved one with downs, you might take a different perspective.

12 Likes

Would you ever fuck off.

There is a difference between using a word (a word used in slang where i am from for 40 years or more) and either supporting, ignoring or failing to apologise for a lad having his legs blown off.

Now seriously, go and get fucked and take your knickers with you.

1 Like

FG have made a mess of this from the very start. Firat trying to ignore it and hoping it goes away to not taking any action to fix the issues and allowing a smear campaign against mccabe. They should have met it head on, chopped off a few heads and implemented the reform needed in the gardai but they couldn’t they had to huff and puff.

Anyways i dont see an election Fitzgerald will resign on Tuesday and say that she is doing it for the good of the country.

An election on December 21st would be the right job for ye.

Spare a thought for a TD out of a job for Christmas please.

Its a choice to be offended. I worked with Downs Syndrome (and other disabilities) most of my adult life. I never make them feel bad about themselves. I grew up next door to a Downs girl. And i lived them all.

Tgere are alot worse things going on to be “offended” about.

Without getting offended for others. Which is insane.

2 Likes

Is using the N word the same Kev? Stop being such a child and stand corrected.