The Batshit Crazy Internecine Temperature of the Forum

You’d have given the post a like if the poster were on the same mentaller wagon as yourself. Save us the holier than thou shite. You’re the biggest pain in the arse on the forum.

2 Likes

If somebody new here was to ask “show me an example of somebody who is well balanced, reasonable, in good mental health”, they’d be pointed to the posts of @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy.

Fulvio think so anyway. :joy:

I wouldn’t, unlike you I’ve decency and standards where I could never support an irredeemable nasty bit of work like Sid. You’ve hitched your wagon to him. Shame on you.

Woah, you were already asked to back this up. You didn’t. Whose employers did I supposedly contact and when?

I won’t bother with the rest of the post because it’s clear you’re very close to the edge here after the shellacking you took this morning.

Deary me

Mate

I know you’re trying to goad me into using your recent mental health issues.

You don’t do introspection. Ask yourself why you are the way you are, why everyone in your life is sick of you. You’re not a good person.

Ask @Tierneevin1979

Did I contact your employer @Tierneevin1979?

To contact somebody’s employer, wouldn’t it be useful to know who they are (I don’t know @Tierneevin1979’s real identity)?

The only person who is goading you here is yourself.

I’d have a similar stance to Sid on most things. I wouldn’t agree with calling lads paedos but I’m sure he’ll apologise if that’s indeed what he said. Plenty of nasty stuff thrown at him by multiple sources, all egging each other along. I find that kind of behaviour equally as vile but don’t see anyone calling on admins to put a stop to that. Always the bullies who go running to the admins. Fucking windbags.

1 Like

The allegation was I called @TheUlteriorMotive “a paedo” this morning.

Yet amazingly enough, nobody can pick out where exactly I’m supposed to have done that.

If I’d done that you’d think it would be very easy to show where.

Amazingly enough @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy, @glenshane, @maroonandwhite et al were just fine with this.

It’s alright when your buddies do it, you see.

No. You threatened to report him to his club for being a danger to children he was mentoring. You did this explicitly because he had the temerity to call out that you are exactly the type of person you are.

You are mentally unwell, you are vindictive and nasty and genuinely want to cause distress to people you have never met off the internet. You have a track record of doxxing and trying to get this forum shut down. You have contacted forum members employers, set up fake Twitter accounts to try and misrepresent posters with racist content.

A normal person does not do this, this is what you have done and you’re getting more deranged. You will deny and misrepresent others because your arrogance won’t allow you show contrition or humility.

You did not accuse him in that line. But I think, as I said, you should withdraw the remark about him being an unsuitable/inappropriate person to coach GAA juveniles. That comment was, putting it mildly, unfair.

Go your own way, of course. But you will only have a stronger case if you stick to these people’s unconscionable and ludicrous (political) views.

Where did I say he was a danger to the children he was mentoring?

False equivalent victimhood.

You explicitly threatened to report a poster to his club for not being fit to look after the kids he mentored. This is just a continuation of past similar incidents where you have gone after posters in a personal capacity.

Nobody else has done similar, you are all on your own in that level of scumbaggery.

I didn’t say he wasn’t fit to look after kids. He may very well be for all I know.

However: Would you be comfortable with a mentor having extreme misogynist views, as the @TheUlteriorMotive has demonstrated frequently here?

Apparently if one believes Johnny Depp is a “wife beater”, as upheld by the UK courts, that makes you a fascist. So he says anyway.

I don’t think it’s a great look for him that has the likes of a proven far right fascist like you, Rory Gallagher supporter @glenshane, or Kyle Rittenhouse worshipper @maroonandwhite rowing in behind him. I think he’d better off without your white knighting.

What makes you a fascist is the fact you deal in lies and propaganda, you try and falsely paint others who deal in a middle ground and hold a different stance to your extremist views as having extremist views to yourself.

When you get rattled you don’t just leave it there, you go personal and you try and do genuinely nasty things to people in their personal lives. You are sadly still denying you went on Twitter and posted up rea life identities of posters, you created fake Twitter accounts of posters and posted extremist views of them to misrepresent them, I was a victim of you on that one, you goaded a poster with rape jokes about his cancer stricken wife, you contacted a forum members employer and tried to get him sacked, you went around Twitter tagging journalists (after you were banned) trying to get the site closed down. You deny these or won’t address them.

We all know all the above is true, you included, yet you have never once shown any remorse or contrition. Around that time where you were doing those, it’s clear as day you were showing signs of mental illness, I think posters were willing to cut you some slack then but it’s clear as day you are not sorry for any of it and have done nothing to help yourself. Instead you look for things to blame, like your eye or people to blame.

You used to be a decent poster and probably a person up to 10 years ago but now you represent nothing but a hate filled, embittered, selfish mess of a man who everyone has given up on, seemingly long after you gave up on yourself.

You’re one to talk after your repeated jibes at Esteban.