The Batshit Crazy Internecine Temperature of the Forum

Your own borther thinks you’re toxic but it’s never contemplated your head that he might be right. That you’re a selfish, vicious and vindictive piece of shit who will try and ruin everyone else’s life because he’s made a pigs fucking mess of your own.

That’s my final bit I’ve to say to you. I’ve no enjoyment listening to your vile lies and misrepesentations day in day out here. I think @glenshane will fully agree here but you are every bit as bigoted and hate filled as the most extreme kind of bitter unionist you could come across.

Just stop chasing people off of this site and running about threatening to dob them in to their employers or clubs or partners, just because you have nothing worthwhile in your live and because nobody in real life has anything to do with you anymore doesn’t mean you have to destroy others.

Everyone should read this and the last few hundred posts on the covid thread. You’ll go far to find a better example of the levels lads will sink to when they have the relative anonymity of tfk. Fucking disgraceful levels of hateful personal abuse thrown. Grow the fuck up and cop on to yourselves. @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy and @Cheasty in particular. It’s hardly like ye’ll ever settle it. Trenches fucking dug and ye resolutely abusing each other. Disgraceful.

8 Likes

Your modus operandi for your entire internet career has been to try and bully people into submission and to say vile things about them when your views on pretty much everything are utterly toxic.

Like all true bullies, you run for the hills when you’re stood up to.

Nothing untrue has been said about @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy by me. Nothing.

He’s utterly toxic.

I’m off.

I can fully understand what you say that is levels of abuse but I don’t regret it for one second because that cunt is pure fucking evil. An absolute freak and pyschopath.

I’ll log off now for my own good. I don’t enjoy these posts and exchanges, they are not good for me unlike the creep who enjoys it. I have actually have a real life I can enjoy and real people who enjoy me, he doesn’t.

Bye now

You’re a nasty bastard. I hope your real life interactions bear no resemblence to your shit on here. Repeated poking at the most sensitive point for maximum damage. It’s beyond comprehension the lengths you’ve gone to to try to ‘win’ this one.

3 Likes

I think both lads have very very serious mental health issues and are dangerously addicted to these kind of forums. They would both hugely benefit from never being allowed near the internet again as they are both obviously intelligent fellas who would have a lot to offer. I genuinely think rocko should ban them from posting like bookies should with gamblers or pubs with drinkers. Both would be a loss in different ways to TFK as they have interesting alternative views on a range of topics but I can’t see what they are doing being good for them personally in any way shape or form.

1 Like

Checked to here.

14 Likes

You’ve hurled a stormer here these past two days.

1 Like

A draw I suppose a fair result. About 0-12 each in a dour struggle. Trading points endlessly sort of.
Disappointing there was no new, exciting level of insult unearthed but no lack of effort & stamina.

Like most of the football championship it was unedifying to watch at times but that’s the split season….

4 Likes

:joy:

Every crisis is an opportunity . Close the site down on health and safety grounds pal. You and @rocko will finally be free.

Are there any links to these Twitter accounts? Apologies if they have been shared already.

He’s like a Brian Gavin in his pomp, letting the game flow.

11 Likes

A real paragon of light touch administrating.

1 Like

Genuinely LOL’ed out loud at this.

All gone to shit since @Thomas_Brady went on hiatus

The orchards thieves and bulmers have taken its toll

He got a job as a tour guide in the rubby museum