The weird cult of Anti-Wokism

Is @ttown_boy that headbanger Eoin Murphy? :grinning:

It’s a real insight to your approach to this site how many times you say this or something similar.

Different to a past-time, you use this place as a competitive hobby. Therefore, you’re not here to discuss or learn, hear genuine discourse or even just plain old chat shit. You’re here to debate or more to the fact ‘out debate’ others.

Many end up having to quarrel or argue their point. You come here with that as your starting point.

1 Like

You’re literally complaining about people “having to argue their point”.

That line alone demonstrates that you don’t understand the concept of a discussion forum.

The problem a lot of people here have with me - and it seems to be the problem you have too - is I consistently make eejits of people who cling to stupid opinions in the face of evidence.

These people do not have a wish to debate or understand anything, they only have a wish to shout.

Why should the feelings of reactionary right wing idiots be spared? I thought reactionary right wing were supposed to be all about “free speech”? They’re all about free speech until they hear opinions they don’t like.

That’s not it at all and appears your lacking of listening leads straight to your one way diatribes you like to call ‘debates’.

I actually think you revel in trying to be central in absolutely everything. Youre here for no reason then fulfilling your desire for ‘debate’. Kind of ruins the place for a lot of others- guess that’s what I came to really say.

Anyway, as you were I suppose, don’t expect much change from you.

2 Likes

But it is exactly it. I actually debate and put forward my views. I explain why I hold views.

There are very few people who do this.

The people who don’t do this tend to be the people who complain that others do.

They are afraid of their stupid opinions being exposed for what they are.

There are several posters on this forum who ruin the place. They provide absolutely nothing of value here and their contributions are limited to bigotry, disinformation, aggro and spamming.

@Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy is clearly the worst offender, but he’s far the only one.

@ttownboy, @gaillimhmick, @maroonandwhite, @glenshane, @Thomas_Brady etc, all provide the square root of fuck all to this forum and push other good posters and potential good posters away. They function here like right wing bots do on Twitter - drown out debate with mindless noise.

You don’t.

Absolute and utter horseshit. People have been chasing you for years around here now asking you how you can square off you support for the West and all the blood on its hands from backing tyrannical apartheid regimes in Saudi Arabia and Israel. How you can ignore neo-Nazi regiments in the Ukrainian military, the zionist leanings of Zelenksy and his name cropping up in the Pandora papers.

And we won’t get an answer, you will respond by desperately using lies and misrepresentations of other views. When pressed on you many disingenuous false positions you never address the contradictions, you run away and instead try and attack those asking with lies and usually spill over into veiled personal threats about contacting their employers or such nonsense.

You’re a very nasty and dangerous individual.

Your words:

Endless repetitive lengthy diatribe arguments with the likes of labane and Fulvio et al aren’t really debates. I get that you enjoy dismantling them but it’s fish in a barrell really.

That’s deflection though.

I asked you questions on your own hypocrisies and far right ideology and you won’t address them. All you can do is consistently pull up a number of out of context quotes that have nothing to do with questions addressed to yourself.

Fulvio is a fascist spammer. He has a few stock posts of abuse which he endlessly puts out on repeat, changing a few words each time.

The time has come again for a banning, no question.

Yes he is. You enjoy getting into the endless back and forths with him. Fair enough if you enjoy it but I’d suggest it’s not debate and it’s well beneath your level.

No debate is ever possible with him because he’s such a spammer.

You can only put up his own words to hilariously expose him as the absolute fraud of a human being he is.

He’s one of the very few people around where the only sensible response is to mercilessly bully.

Bully the bully. Hammer the hammerhead.

It was @TheUlteriorMotive who called you out yesterday about you falsely accusing others of what you are yoursellf. This is you again. After it happened yesterday, you decided to threaten him twice about being unfit to mentor kids and made a veiled threat that you would go to Kilmacud Crokes to report him.

@Rocko are you going to continue to hide away from this?

I will happily take a banning if this sick and twister individual @cheasty goes as well. I don’t need this forum, for him it’s the last spot where he can peddle his hate speech, racism and far right views.

1 Like

You agree with my point that it’s not debate then. As to the latter, it’s very easy dismantle the nonsense but going on and on at it does get tiresome for everyone else.

It’s very clear who’s at fault for the problem. Time to ban him. @glenshane would be as well off to go with him.

Exactly. And it’s bizarre to even seek them out as a pursuit to fill your day. All the while putting it on display for others that jades the activity and input of other forumites.

@Cheasty can have brilliant anecdotes in other areas but they get left in the slipstream of the constant roaring and guff that becomes nasty and snide.

He won’t convince those he’s ‘debating’ he’s right/they’re wrong, nor entertain he may have learned something from them/accept a change of opinion isn’t ‘losing the debate’. nor I’d wager does he convince any readers who, might find merit initially, but skim past what are just seen as rants.

So, to what end?

Less is often more @Cheasty

1 Like

You can only laugh at them, but this genuinely is what freaks like @ttown_boy want in their politicians.

https://www.meidastouch.com/news/virginia-gop-official-displays-16-foot-penis-sign-at-youth-baseball-game-to-protest-woke

Virginia GOP Official Displays 16 Foot Penis Sign at Youth Baseball Game to Protest Woke

Ron Hedlund is a Virginia GOP Central Committee Representative

Ron Hedlund displayed a massive penis sign with the words, “Biden Sucks” written across it at a youth baseball game at RF&P Park in Henrico County, Virginia. In a video captured at the event, Hedlund, who is listed as a Virginia GOP Central Committee Representative defended his sign after a community member said it was inappropriate because there were children present.

In the video, you can see a pan of the field. The man also had a “Fuck Biden” inflatable “air dancer” sign in the back of his pick up truck parked near the field. Hedlund celebrated and posted videos of teenage boys taking selfies with his massive penis sign at the park.

On social media, one user wrote that police came and made Hedlund put away his massive penis sign displayed directly across from children playing baseball at the park. However, Hedlund then reportedly displayed “fuck Biden” signs and the police refused to come back out.

Ron Hedlund posted video to YouTube describing the sign as 16 feet long and a caricature and linked it to his personal protests against school boards offering sex education and affirming transgender students. Hedlund said he only had “Fuck Biden” signs on Thursday at the park, but because people complained he would be deploying his penis sign on Friday during another youth baseball game.

On Friday, Hedlund celebrated as teenage boys held his penis sign for selfies.

Ron Hedlund is a self described supporter of Donald Trump after initially supporting Ted Cruz in the 2016 primary.

Bollox. Is this the fella utd signed?

3 Likes