Covid 19 🐐- It's Back Baby!

Fuck off out of it you mad cunt.

You keep asking me questions. And I keep answering them. The fact you do not like the answers is neither here nor there in a significant sense.

Now, really…

Problem solved

Is not interesting who brings up certain topics?

This whole playbook is highly familiar from all the noxious populist right wing hatreds.

Lads give away so much about themselves, without the slightest sense of doing so.

Observe the level of brain dead populist guff with which I was dealing. The GAA get money from ‘The Exchequer’…

Why is acceptable for GGA clubs named after slavers to get grants?

Here comes @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

Eh, you brought up my post

https://www.asc.ox.ac.uk/codrington-legacy

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/news/bristol-news/black-boy-lane-tottenham-renamed-8073552

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/14660970.2023.2167820

The tentacles of slavery’s legacy are everywhere, as any sensible person knows. To single out the fact that a few GAA clubs are called after John Mitchel is asinine – but typical of a soccer head clown. For the record, I would have no problem with those GAA clubs being renamed.

Yes, because you are another anti GAA gobdaw soccer head.

Your own words are there for everyone to see. Some people have a ferocious preoccupation with paedophilia.

You haven’t answered why you decide to derail threads constantly. Again this isn’t your blog, what’s the point in being here?

More of his “craic” I assume. “Your ma” level jokes that probably gets a bit of traction in whatever grief hole he drinks in too many times a week.

He doesn’t like it back or to be questioned and has a grudge against people when they call him out on it.

And you’re on the record of slagging off rugby. Who gives a fuck? I discuss a variety of topics with GGA heads on other threads, as does @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy . You seem to take it personally that we aren’t all interested in your musings about stick fighting.

1 Like

You have an extremely loose way with description. I do not derail threads “constantly”. The latest tranche started here when I posted a highly relevant Guardian article in this thread. Take a look.

What actually happens is that a crew of around six people, including you, follow me around the place, yapping at my heels, yapping the same yap all the time. I find it the whole process extremely tedious. But the reality is that none of ye have the ability to lay a glove on me. Desisting from following me around would be a far more logical option.

I cannot recall ever saying anything too negative about rugby, if only because I quite enjoy rugby, have been to a fair few rugby matches, used drink in the rugby pub in Kilkenny (before its owner died in 2020) and prefer rugby to soccer. But people constantly invent a fantasy around what I supposedly said…

As for my “musings” – which I never discuss here or post here, best of recollection – and use of the term ‘stickfighting’… That intellect level is these flutes:

You do realize you are now hijacking this thread?

This fella is still raving :joy:

techno viking GIF

chrome-extension://efaidnbmnnnibpcajpcglclefindmkaj/https://nda.ptools.net/nda-files/Presentations-Transcripts-Annual-Conference-2017/Elisa-O-Donovan.pdf

‘Factual’ does not necessarily mean ‘indisputable’. That spin is a piece of rhetoric on your part, a wriggle away from the fact that you were notably incorrect in certain statements on Swedish Covid policy. You said, for instance, no schools in Sweden closed. That statement was factually incorrect – and will always be factually incorrect – since Swedish secondary schools did close.

You might be a little embarrassed to make such a howler, since ‘Sweden’ is such a shibboleth for you, but there it is, a fact.

Smart people are smart people. Doing a STEM degree will not make a stupid person smart. Ditto for a stupid person doing a Liberal Arts degree. I have no hang ups on this front.

I am perfectly well aware, in layman’s terms, of the implications of classic work by Georg Cantor, Erwin Schrödinger, Werner Heisenberg and many others around questions of certainty and decidability. But philosophers still have a part to play. Ludwig Wittgenstein, On Certainty: “If e.g. someone says “I don’t know if there’s a hand here” he might be told “Look closer”.”

You might have looked a bit closer at Sweden in 2020.

Why do you have so many posters who you just serve up picture replies and abuse to?

You do it because you live the attention. You’d block a lot of posters otherwise and just engage in conversation.

You are more than capable of engaging in a proper conversation but are unable to do so with a lot of people due to a mixture of ego and stubbornness.