Epsteins 'suicide'

Sydney and Labanes relationship evolution over time in South park form would be like the Richard Dawkins and Mr Garrisson episode.

It starts off tumultuous with Mr Garrison smearing Richard Dawkins with human excrement before they both realise they had more in common than they wished or thought. They fall in love and in the words of WB a terrible beauty is born.

images%20(4)

6 Likes

again, classic deflection. shouting rapist doesnt absolve you of your crimes in oz, not does it absolve you of your sex crimes in temple bar when you got off by peeing on a load of people from a balcony.

youre a serial sex offender and saying everyone else is a rapist is indicative of the dissociative disorder that you have, among the many many issues you suffer from.

He wasn’t raped

Weird that we have another nutcase here claiming fictional rape

This forum sure does produce some nutcases

Wow, you have a peeing fantasy as well as a rape fantasy

It’s amazing what rape-loving deviants like yourself will admit to when they’re in a state of sexual arousal :grin:

Anything else you want to tell us, you utter deviant freak?

I was just about to say that

1 Like

like i said dissociative disorder.

3 Likes

Wow, you’re utterly obsessed :smiley:

Spending half an hour trawling through old posts in order to get your sexual kicks :smile:

What a sad life

Your rape fantasies will always follow you around, mate

face it sid, you are, if you’ll pardon the pun you sick pissing bastard, a busted flush.

Funny you say the words “busted flush” because you’ve been flush all morning entertaining your rape fantasies, before busting one out to them

I suppose that’s better than actually raping someone - which is your preferred release for your anxieties

Gas cunts.

5 Likes

I thought it was weird that Sid was calling art a rapist on another thread but now that I’ve read the last 30 posts above it all makes sense…

A lot of wow’ing going on here.

You can’t spell rapist without art

Just add pis

It literally all adds up

You know pis is just a twisted sid?

The Mannekin Pis is the mascot of the city of Brussels

There are some posters on this forum who would probably go up and have a drink out of it

:popcorn:

1 Like

Smoking gun

What have they got?

Well? Anyone buy a paper?

No mate.