Fantastic old posts

Probably the greatest post in the history of TFK.

2 Likes

Wow. What a spectacular backfire. There’s only one gif that fits the bill here…

It’s a shocking indictment of this new site that the phenomenal amount of ratings @dodgy_keeper received for that missile hasn’t transferred to the new board. It broke records all over the place and of course led to the demise of @youngnedofthehill. I wonder what ever happened to him?.

1 Like

Rumour has it he descended into a tailspin of despair and misery; he chased all the little children out his garden. The birds and flowers soon followed, and his garden remained under a shroud of winter’s chill. Until one day a young boy started to melt the heart of @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

2 Likes

:ronnyroar: :ronnyroar: :ronnyroar:

:sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Sitting in the airport here with Mrs. Moth - she had a run-in with a loon on the 10 bus years ago - we got some laugh out of that pal. Thanks Chucks.

Old one here from @Bandage that I enjoyed there last night.

Thanks for your input IM.

I would ask all posters to direct “Likes” to the original post(er). I would hate to have a fraulent Nice Post award sitting at home.

2 Likes

Go on the Runt.

3 Likes

:laughing:

From 2016, before Tipp dumped us out of the hurling and football championship. By God!

@maroonandwhite, are you related to Biddy Earley?

5 Likes

I am not but I may need to magic up a football full back line to fulfill the prophecy. Or the hurlers could lend them daithi burke… Naaaat… It wad plain to see we were coming. A pessimist could say this might have been the third leg of a three in a row as we were arguably the best team in the country the last two. But beggers can’t be choosers.

this…
unreal posting here

2 Likes