2019 Roland Garros

Nice swamp to hit over 100 aces in a match

The real stuff is happening this week, the tournament where complete players show their array of skills.

You’ll have to wait for July for the set play tennis.

I don’t know many swamps that look like that, do you? If you do throw up a picture there, I’m sure others would be interested in seeing a swamp that looks like the centre court of Wimbledon?

It’s a swamp, the ball doesn’t bounce in the first week.

Have you found that swamp yet that looks like a tennis court at Wimbledon?

Or is this your usual lying bullshitting self?

Stuttgart next week.

The lush green courts will be easy on the eyes compared to these orange clay courts.

Still waiting on the picture of a Swamp that looks like a Wimbledon tennis court? I don’t think @Cicero_Dandi will be able to back up his statement that Wimbledon is a swamp.

Play delayed at Roland Garros because of rain. How far behind are Roland Garros that they don’t even have a roof on their main court.

Wimbledon looks like a swamp.

Still no proof?

If grass lawns at Wimbeldon look like a swamp then I guess the pitch in the Olympic stadium in Rome also looks like a swamp or the pitch in the Nou Camp is that a swamp?

What proof? It looks like a swamp.

Come on now, I want to see proof that the grass courts at Wimbledon look like a swamp? Its not much to ask, I have seen you do the same thing on other threads to other posters so now it is your turn either post up the proof or admit to your ignorance and stupidity.

Looks like there will be no mens matches are Rolland Garros today. The Womens matches are now due to start at 3pm, 4pm Local time.

You don’t need proof. You need your eyes tested.

Are you mentally challenged?

Underground, overground, Wombling free
The Wombles of Wimbledon Common are we
Making good use of the things that we find
Things that the everyday folks leave behind

Play cancelled for the day.

In fairness you did nail your collars to the mast on this particular debate many years ago.

Another shock in the women’s as favorite Halep is a set down and losing the second set 4-1 against American Anisimova.

Simone has been knocked out. A terrible shame.